Fifa 10 free on Origin

Drabelincoln

CAGiversary!
Feedback
108 (100%)
First click here https://www.zucaritaspromo.com/
Choose Columbia as your country
Click on the button that says "quiero el juego".
Once you click it a tab pops up in front where you're supposed put the code that comes with the cereal, but just insert 4 random letters.
Then insert your Origin related E-mail
????
PROFIT
If the code didn't work try another 4 letters, normally it works the second time you try.

The success screen is about 3 lines of text on an orange background, starting with the word 'Hemos'. It took like 10 minutes from that screen before I got the email with the key.

stole this from reddit...it worked for me

..probably should have put this in the freebie forum but who honestly looks there

[quote name='Monsta Mack']You think EA will ban our origin accounts for this?
Oh wait who cares. All my origins items are free.[/QUOTE]
I could care less, I mean so what if I can't play BF3 or KOA: Reckoning. Not like I play them much anyway.

Also realized tonight that I had to uninstall and hopefully reinstall Origin to get it to launch (reinstalling it now). Stupid EA.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']You think EA will ban our origin accounts for this?
Oh wait who cares. All my origins items are free.[/QUOTE]
doubtful, they need more users.

I dont see how clearly exploiting origin for free games is any different than piracy. If you guys are so apt to use an exploit why not man up and just steal it yarr.

not that im encouraging piracy mind you, its just idiotic to exploit to get a game that you didnt pay for which clearly wasn't intended to be free to you. Morally its basically a pussy way to steal a game.

Downloading the game as we speak. I had no interest in buying FIFA but a free copy of FIFA 10 is something I will certainty play.

Note to self, update Origin every once and awhile or I am left to uninstall and reinstall it :roll:

[quote name='retrad']I dont see how clearly exploiting origin for free games is any different than piracy. If you guys are so apt to use an exploit why not man up and just steal it yarr.

not that im encouraging piracy mind you, its just idiotic to exploit to get a game that you didnt pay for which clearly wasn't intended to be free to you. Morally its basically a pussy way to steal a game.[/QUOTE]

The Pirates that piracy were named after didn't do needlessly complicated things to steal if they had easy options to steal instead. And they did not bother to call something stealing that was not in fact stealing at all. Savvy?

Free is free. If they wanted to region lock it, they would have. If they want to region lock it in the future, they will. For now, we must assume it's working as intended. And apparently it was intended to work for me, too. :D

YAAAAAAAAR!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='retrad']I dont see how clearly exploiting origin for free games is any different than piracy. If you guys are so apt to use an exploit why not man up and just steal it yarr.

not that im encouraging piracy mind you, its just idiotic to exploit to get a game that you didnt pay for which clearly wasn't intended to be free to you. Morally its basically a pussy way to steal a game.[/QUOTE]

You should take the moral high ground and post in another thread. Instead of calling everyone pussies. But if it was theft as you state then this would be a much more clever way of stealing, which it isn't.

I think it's still stealing, you just call it different, but I don't care because it's EA and they do that the whole time.

Do you have to give them your actual origin email address or can you give them an email address that you usually use for promotions (so you don't get spam in the future)? Do they simply send you a serial key for the game or one of those links that verify your account (which makes giving them your origin account info necessary)?

They send you a key. Bot sure if its account specific. If I remember tight I clicked the button twice and it gave me multiple keys... I want to say a friend of mine was able to use this key so you should be good.

It's kind of sad knowing there will be hundreds of kids in Colombia who bought a Kellog box thinking they would get a free FIFA game only to find out it was already redeemed by someone who isn't even going to play it.

think_of_the_children-300x248.jpg

[quote name='shaggyc']They send you a key. Bot sure if its account specific. If I remember tight I clicked the button twice and it gave me multiple keys... I want to say a friend of mine was able to use this key so you should be good.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I gave them a dummy email acct and they sent the serial code. Used it in my real origin acct/client and it worked fine.
[quote name='zenii']It's kind of sad knowing there will be hundreds of kids in Colombia who bought a Kellog box thinking they would get a free FIFA game only to find out it was already redeemed by someone who isn't even going to play it.
[/QUOTE]
The codes are probably mutliple-use because a friend of mine said he used the same one as me.

[quote name='D0RC']For PC right? I used the F word and it worked.[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's a digital download for the PC.

Unless the CEO of EA has just been visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future, I don't think they are going to be mailing 360 games to Columbia anytime soon.

THERRRRRREEEEE GREEEEEEEAAAAAAATTT!

Thanks! Stag another free EA game. The library of backlogs similar to Steam is coming out nicely.

[quote name='windsmere']You should take the moral high ground and post in another thread. Instead of calling everyone pussies. But if it was theft as you state then this would be a much more clever way of stealing, which it isn't.[/QUOTE]

uh it is stealing and they are being pussies about it. Why exactly would I post it in another thread?

If you are going to take advantage of a glitch or exploit to get things for free that you were not supposed to then you MAY as well steal it. I mean whats the difference in morality? Either way you are getting something you are NOT entitled to. I mean if you dont live in columbia that is which would pretty clearly apply to well all of you.

I dislike EA too but that doesn't mean I think that what you all are doing is OK either.

The only thing that should be illegal is that EA is so cheap they are giving these poor kids FIFA 10 in 2013. Geez... just give them 12 or at least 11 or give them a choice if their computers suck.

bread's done
Back