Fifa 12

langdon_alger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Just got my copy yesterday. Any CAGs interested in playing/starting a league/whatever?

I'm digging into Ultimate Team first, so if you want to trade/compare or whatever, give me a holler.

I posted this over on the 360 forums maybe someone here has something to comment. Did any of you guys have any trouble finding games online with previous games months after release. I mainly play online so that's important to me.

[quote name='eliter1']Seems like there is a more active community oon the 360 than on the PS3 right? I have always owned the FIFA games on 360 but I have always heard people say the PS3 is the console to play it on. I just got a PS3 and I played the demo on both and this is the only game where I think the PS3 controller might be a little better so I am still trying to decide. Anyone else try it on both consoles?[/QUOTE]

What do you guys think of the new defense system? I'm finding it to be incredibly hard to get used to, but I'm glad that the game isn't just mashing one button anymore.

I'm in. I'm slowly getting better at the game, but this game makes it look like I'm playing drunk at times. Tough game.

PSN: Gregatron1

been playing for 3 days,awesome control, i think its the best fifa yet besides the pain in the ass AI.
they made the cpu really hard this year..

lol, they made the cpu play anti football on levels beyond semi-pro, very tedious, more so that im a manual control player. and your team ai is still stupid as hell, really hope they sort that part out in fifa 13. but yeah this is the best one in years.

anyone created the pro club yet?

I haven't gotten around to any online modes, so I haven't created CAGchester United yet. Been bouncing between Ult. Team and Career Mode (player/manager of Chicago Fire).

I'll try to add everyone in the next few days, if your PSN isn't listed, please post it.

lol CAGchester united, i love it.

i highly suggest all of you who play fifa, to use gameplay sliders! the game is insanely frustrating and boring on anything above world class, and way too easy on anything under that. google some sliders that play into what control n game settings you guys use, the game will become fun again.

OK, CAGchester United (CAG) has been created, if you want to look it up and join. That's where we play as a group w/ our virtual pros against others, I think. Not sure what to do if we all want to play a tourney w/club or Nat'l teams...really, I'm not much of an online player (I can't do the skill dribbles and that seems to be 'the trick' for online), but if we want to try and get a big group together, I'm down.

@playerito=what do the sliders do? Is it more than just the assisted passing/shooting etc.? I mostly play a counterattacking game, so I'm having fun at 'Pro' difficulty for now.

how a club works is when 2 or more teammates are on they can go to the club menu and start up a game, the more that are on, the better.
pick your position, captain gets assigned, captain decides our formation and our roles, start game.

gameplay sliders are the same as other sports game sliders, adjust the ai to behave more closer to life and/or adjust your capabilities in game to whatever you'd like. sliders help out the ai in fifa be not such of a cunt lol.

go to this link and find out slider combos that play according to your in-game settings (control style, difficulty, game speed, etc)

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/fifa-slider-discussion/512499-fifa-12-sliders-thread.html

I thought at one point I tried to send out invites to the club, but I don't know how to retrieve them. Search "CAGchester United" or "CAG" as the abbreviation.

anybody here play ultimate team? im constantly getting booted from games, dont think i want to play this game again until they patch it

Yeah, I'm pretty much only playing Ultimate Team. Haven't had any errors in a while, but I'm playing single player tournaments.

I'm having trouble in Career Mode. My starting lineup got screwed up, and every time I try to fix it, my bench is filled with players labeled "GK 10". If I try to back out or anything, the game freezes and I have to reboot my PS3.

incredible, every year is full of bugs. i never start a manager mode cuz i know its glitchy every time.
shame ultimate team is screwed up now too, you play against some one and get booted, counted a loss. not fun. im going to try the head2head mode and if that's screwed up too then im putting this game on the shelf for a long while.

Since no one seems to be super interested in the Virtual Pro league, is anyone playing Ultimate Team? Or rather, not playing it and looking to get rid of any cards??? If so, give a shout, I'd be interested in 'trading' to get some 80+ Golds...

[quote name='langdon_alger']Yeah, I'm pretty much only playing Ultimate Team. Haven't had any errors in a while, but I'm playing single player tournaments.

I'm having trouble in Career Mode. My starting lineup got screwed up, and every time I try to fix it, my bench is filled with players labeled "GK 10". If I try to back out or anything, the game freezes and I have to reboot my PS3.[/QUOTE]

This is why I have not played Ultimate Team. I played it on '11, where you had to download the add-on and it totally fucked up all my player names and stats in every other mode.

a patch was released this week, and it didnt fix any major bugs that ive been experiencing, sick of the disconnects and bugs. so i got rid of fifa. lol

bread's done
Back