Fifa 13 Pre-Order Bonuses

Mayday

CAGiversary!
Another year, another Fifa, but this year EA are going all out to try and get you to pre-order. Here are the details:

First up is FIFA 13 Ultimate Edition, which will be available only through pre-order or in shops for one day only - September 28, 2012 - the first day FIFA 13 is on sale. If you purchase the Ultimate Edition will receive 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Packs - one per week for 24 weeks with a total value of over £15.

The other two pre-order incentives offer EA Sports Football Club benefits, or an exclusive Adidas All-Star Team.

Here's how you get them:

EA SPORTS Football Club Pre-order

Reserve FIFA 13 from Amazon and receive 10,000 EA SPORTS Football Club Credits to redeem against in-game items such as special celebrations, Virtual Pro attribute boosts, extra matches in Head-to-Head Seasons mode, and more from the new and improved EA SPORTS Football Club Catalogue.

Adidas All-Star Team Pre-order

Reserve FIFA 13 from GAME and receive the exclusive Adidas All-Star Team comprised of 23 top players, such as Lionel Messi, Nani, Karim Benzema and many others. The exclusive squad will feature special Adidas kits that can be used in Online Pro Clubs.

Amazon Pre-order: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Electronic-..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1340753109&sr=1-1

Game Pre-order: http://www.game.co.uk/en/fifa-13-kinect-compatible-171882?pageSize=20&searchTerm=fifa 13

You end up paying quite a bit more when you pre-order the game, and for the last couple of years they've had great deals right before launch, but the incentive is there and if you're going to pre-order Amazon definitely seems the best deal. Or...you could wait till around Christmas time and probably be able to get it for £25

I don't really play much ultimate team, will wait untill christmas should be able to pick this up cheap :)

[quote name='Viper139']I don't really play much ultimate team, will wait untill christmas should be able to pick this up cheap :)[/QUOTE]

Me either really, I feel like it's game mode designed to take my money. If the coins were easier to earn I would play it more. I'll buy the game on release, it's the game I play most.

Still worth ordering imho my local was soldout last time!
fifa13

My experience of ultimate team is actually quite good! I had it in 09 and 11, may have got it mixed up :p (normally buy every two years ;) )

But the coins then were pretty easy to get as long as you were pretty good at the game, plus you could get decent coins when selling players too.

Also when i first played it there was the sticker book thingymajig and that gave coins for filling up teams, kits etc.

How is it in more recent versions???

[quote name='Mayday']
Adidas All-Star Team Pre-order

Reserve FIFA 13 from GAME and receive the exclusive Adidas All-Star Team comprised of 23 top players, such as Lionel Messi, Nani, Karim Benzema and many others. The exclusive squad will feature special Adidas kits that can be used in Online Pro Clubs.
[/QUOTE]

Think I'll go for this one. It seems the best bonus :cool:

Sorry to post in this fairly old thread, but don't suppose any of you would know who has the "Steelbook" of FIFA 13 :$?
Thanks

bread's done
Back