FIFA 2011 deals?

MustaNg09er

CAG Veteran
Anyone know where the best deal for FIFA 11 is? Comes out Tuesday, Sept. 28 (tomorrow!)

Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Gamestop?

I'm looking for :ps3:

Beter get one of these ready OP

flamesuityf2.jpg

Target's the best deal, unless Best Buy randomnly does a gift card thing again, though I haven't heard anything, so I somehow doubt it.

[quote name='havoksend']I'd say Kmart you get a 20 dollar gaming coupon[/QUOTE]

This is why "Request/Get advice on a video game deal" is basically a ghost town, because this section gives him the answer he wants anyway...even if it isn't allowed in this section.

*Guy 1 post topic asking about certain deal*
*Guys 2-5 flame him*
*Guy 6 tells him deal, so he'll go away*
*Guy 1 has his deal, doesn't care about the flaming*

Really, stop answering the questions and just ignore it or flame him.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']

Really, stop answering the questions and just ignore it or flame him.[/QUOTE]

Couldnt the same be said for "do these coupons stack?" questions in the kmart thread?

it's 10k posts and 2000 of them are asking whether coupons stack.

[quote name='confoosious']Couldnt the same be said for "do these coupons stack?" questions in the kmart thread?

it's 10k posts and 2000 of them are asking whether coupons stack.[/QUOTE]

So are you gonna answer wether they stack or not?

[quote name='confoosious']Couldnt the same be said for "do these coupons stack?" questions in the kmart thread?

it's 10k posts and 2000 of them are asking whether coupons stack.[/QUOTE]

Kinda.

Except in the Kmart thread, though it is stated in the OP, there's also a lot conversation going, but here in big red letters when you enter and before you enter it says DO NOT CREATE THREADS TO ASK A QUESTION. ONLY POST SPECIFIC DEALS! Also, since the deals are stated in the OP, you really don't need to read the rest of the Kmart thread.

Also, fuck Kmart for not having a store where I live. So many great in-store deals, but no Kmarts within 50 miles.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']This is why "Request/Get advice on a video game deal" is basically a ghost town, because this section gives him the answer he wants anyway...even if it isn't allowed in this section.

*Guy 1 post topic asking about certain deal*
*Guys 2-5 flame him*
*Guy 6 tells him deal, so he'll go away*
*Guy 1 has his deal, doesn't care about the flaming*

Really, stop answering the questions and just ignore it or flame him.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for replying "guy who said KMART". You must be talking about someone else's posting, or you're thinking no girl will be on this site to assume such thing of me being a guy. Try again fruit.

[quote name='MustaNg09er']Thanks for replying "guy who said KMART". You must be talking about someone else's posting, or you're thinking no girl will be on this site to assume such thing of me being a guy. Try again fruit.[/QUOTE]

l0l so much fail.

Nice try, trying to pick apart my post like I'm sexist...but Guy is shorter to type then girl, entity, person, poster, user, dude, dudette, etc. Take your pick.

bread's done
Back