FIFA 2014 for 14 bucks you will need AMAZON KINDLE 4PM EST

Noticed that once the deal finished they stopped taking trade ins on their site as a "safety net" lock in. Will flip the copy bought on my wife's HDX to best buy or gamestop.

Wondering is getting an hdx is worth it for these deals. Or just get the next nexus.
In my opinion it is. I have an iPad Mini retina, (and I love it) but my wife has the HDX and she also loves it. She has saved a LOT of money on these flash sales. I would have to sit down and figure out all the deals she has gotten and how much she has saved, but off the top of my head I would say well over $200. Maybe over $300.

In my opinion it is. I have an iPad Mini retina, (and I love it) but my wife has the HDX and she also loves it. She has saved a LOT of money on these flash sales. I would have to sit down and figure out all the deals she has gotten and how much she has saved, but off the top of my head I would say well over $200. Maybe over $300.
exactly. if you can utilize the deals AND enjoy the tablet, it will be very worth it

Wondering is getting an hdx is worth it for these deals. Or just get the next nexus.
get a used fire hd cheap. I would not pay the asking prices for new kindles. I had 3 of them and all 3 messed up within 3 month (they would no longer work without wi fi) i had to delete all of the apps and redownload them losing all of my data. What is nice though amazon did give me 75 bucks for all of the data lost

How much time in advance are you notified of such deals?
the last 5 deals it been only about 25 to 30 mins ahead of when the deal start so no not much time that why a lot people miss the deals cause they might be working or not have there kindles on them. if you are thinking of planning to be near your kindle on a certain day or certain time to catch a deal then it wouldn't work due to the short notification time.

can anyone tell me where do these deals show up i could just check my sisters Fire HD from time to time when she leaves it at home.

can anyone tell me where do these deals show up i could just check my sisters Fire HD from time to time when she leaves it at home.
You can sign up to get text alerts. The deal times are random and could a month or longer till any deal pops up. Even then the texts only arrive 15-30 mins before the deal and most deals last less than 5 mins. You have to first enable the deals and they appear on the kindle lock screen.

You can sign up to get text alerts. The deal times are random and could a month or longer till any deal pops up. Even then the texts only arrive 15-30 mins before the deal and most deals last less than 5 mins. You have to first enable the deals and they appear on the kindle lock screen.
Where do I set up these text alerts. I would have completely missed this deal had I not seen this thread the other day.

Where do I set up these text alerts. I would have completely missed this deal had I not seen this thread the other day.
Follow this link if you want to sign up for notification or directions on how to enable your kindle device to receive these offers

www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?docId=1001388031

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back