Fifa south africa 39.95 at bestbuy

Those ads are stickied on top of the deals page. So we were all pretty much aware of this. However there's just 2 days left so mind as well send out a reminder to everyone.

I just picked this up yesterday and I didn't realize there was a sale even after checking this site. So maybe this topic can help some people. Great game.

Since when is 50% more, just a little more?

Hmmm $40 or $60...hmmm...

I was going to get Fifa 10 used from Gamestop for like $38 but I figured "Why wait?" So I just drove 15 minutes to Best Buy and bought the game. Been rocking ever since. Fifa 10 isn't quite like this game either. Though I would prefer Fifa 10 probably, I'm very satisfied with my purchase. They just have the rosters so screwed up it's ridiculous.

Nope, it was from last weeks ad that ended yesterday. I don't know if you could get any luck having it matched extended to today.

[quote name='yesokyesok']Fifa 10 may not be on sale but for a little more you get tons more of features and teams.[/QUOTE]

Wrong. Fifa world cup is basically a more refined version of the game that centers around international play...fifa 10 is missing a bunch of good teams that made it to the tourney and fifa 10 is also going to be outdated in 5 months, this game is going to be good for at least 2 years,

[quote name='Robman62']Wrong. Fifa world cup is basically a more refined version of the game that centers around international play...fifa 10 is missing a bunch of good teams that made it to the tourney and fifa 10 is also going to be outdated in 5 months, this game is going to be good for at least 2 years,[/QUOTE]

Yeah for some reason WC2010 feels more limited. In a few months FIFA 11 is out and FIFA 10 will be 20 bucks

bread's done
Back