Fight Night Round 4 $19.99 New, $17.99 Used(360, PS3) and other deals @ GameCrazy

lorne

CAGiversary!
From the weekly email so don't be surprised if they don't know about it yet. In the past, these deals might not show up in the system for a day or so.

Hot Deals:
:360::ps3: Fight Night Round 4 $19.99
:360::ps3: Bourne Conspiracy $19.99
:wii: Animal Crossing City Folk $24.99
:wii: Wii Music $24.99
:360: Guitar Hero World Tour (with Guitar) $39.99

Link to Ad.

Edit: Thanks Scorch: "fight night is 17.99 used. the 24.99 new games are 19.99 used."
All prices good through 10/27/09 - 11/1/09 unless otherwise marked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I didn't know about those flips. I would have gone and bought all of those games, but they're not at the 5 closest stores to me.

Make that a big zero for Space Chimps too. Oh, and what I thought was a great find at my local Target: the Xbox 360 Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs. Also comes up as zero.

Showing the guy at the store the GameCrazy iPhone app showing the trade-in values for the two games didn't matter. =(

[quote name='lmcam4']
iconds.gif
Emma in the Mountains ($6 USED @ GS = $15 @ GC)
iconds.gif
Dark Spire ($5 NEW @ GS = $13.75 @ GC)
iconds.gif
Space Chimps ($10 NEW @ GS = $15 @ GC)
iconds.gif
World Championship Games: A Track & Field Event ($7 USED @ GS = $13.75 @ GC)

iconps3.gif
Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge ($5 NEW @ GS = $15 @ GC)

there's more, but i'm still searching...[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Too bad the GameCrazy App is not on the Blackberry.

Here's what Scorch said about a month ago on the main GameCrazy thread about Dark Spire not having a TIV:

"Dark Spire has no trade-in value because the store does not have an updated pricing file. They will have to call tech support and tell tech that they have a $0 TIV for Dark Spire and need an updated pricing file. Tech will send the file through and the store will have to do a resend to corporate 20 to 30 minutes later. I'm sure it's more work than the average lazy GC employee is willing to do.

Just try to show them the iphone app and get them to manually price the value. "

I'll have to try that at my local store. I have a feeling that it won't do much good though, since the employees seem pretty generally unhelpful. Maybe I'll tell the guy that I called Customer Relations 1-8SPEAK-TO-US and that's what they said to do. =)

Bit of a hassle, but got Emma in the Mountains and World Championship at Gamestop for $21.98, traded them into GameCrazy for $26.14. I assume the TIV dropped to 12.50 and 11.75, respectively.

GameCrazy had a "New" copy of FNR4 (PS3) but they couldn't find the case, and the HWV was missing their rental cases as well. Paid $19.99 in credit for a disc-only "New" copy. Not too huge of a deal, still a very good deal. I guess I will print a cover.

I've had luck trading in Dark Spire and Space Chimps for the DS at one of my local Non-Gamecrazy HWV. Look for a Hollywood video with a gamezone. Most if not all accept trade ins. I've found that if one place doesn't take the game the other will.

if i could find copies of that Ski-Doo game id be good as im cool w/ the people @ HWV. ima see if they have it for that trade value tomorrow

[quote name='Aeox']went into my local gc today but the price of FN4 was 29.99[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing you didn't ask them to scan it.

[quote name='Aeox']nope i didn't.
so it should ring up as 19.99? if so ill go again tmrw.[/QUOTE]

I've confirmed all the price drops on the various GameCrazy threads. I picked up a Prince of Persia Limited/Collectors Edition today listed in another thread. It was marked $29.99 and the cashier said that was the price until she scanned it and :shock: it rang up for $14.99

Picked up FN4 friday at my GC for $20 for the 360. Guy said they had aton that was sent to them from store closing. Thanks to OP for the post.:applause:

Thanks OP, went and picked up FN4 today!!! I hope they have deals on the other amazon games I missed out on. (Wet & NFS:Shift)

[quote name='Terg']I had two GC near me. They're both closed/closing. No FN4 for me.[/QUOTE]

Can't you price match with best buy??

[quote name='mke464']Can't you price match with best buy??[/QUOTE]

YMMV. BB requires there be a competitor store within certain distance and that they have the game in-store. Your best bet is to check directly with your BB to see if they would do it or not.

I got my BB to PM the Ghostbusters $20 deal GC ran a couple weeks back, but then the first question I got asked was "Isn't GC a used game shop?" I had to explain they sell new games too. Oh, and that GC was just a block away so I'm sure they called up to ask.

[quote name='BLAZETIGER']I've confirmed all the price drops on the various GameCrazy threads. I picked up a Prince of Persia Limited/Collectors Edition today listed in another thread. It was marked $29.99 and the cashier said that was the price until she scanned it and :shock: it rang up for $14.99[/QUOTE]

which version did you get? I picked up a PS3 Prince of Persia Limited Edition but it rang up as 29.99 today. :cry:

[quote name='wakkoviper']which version did you get? I picked up a PS3 Prince of Persia Limited Edition but it rang up as 29.99 today. :cry:[/QUOTE]

I got the limited for the 360. This was on 10/30 though so maybe the price went up on Monday

bread's done
Back