Fight Night Round 4 (X360/PS3) - $42.99 AC @ Amazon - Today Only!

:whee: :whee: :whee:

Good things come to those who wait. Missed out on The Sims 1/2 off cards deal. Couldn't find any qualifying BOGO BBV $15 games to do GS FNR4 deal. Third deal's the charm I guess. :lol:

ECA code even stacks with the game! Got it for $37.69 shipped. Thank you so much LinkinPrime! :bouncy:

Thanks OP. FNR3 was one of my favorite games... and I was upset that I missed the Gamestop trade-in deal for Fight Night Round 4. But this will do! $40.85 shipped

thanks op! Since EA screwed me outta my 25% b-day coupon THIS is the best gift i've gotten all day.

After playing UFC, I still don't understand how anyone enjoys this game. Even if I could get past the analog controls, it's so.. fast. The pacing feels completely off.

[quote name='Scorch']After playing UFC, I still don't understand how anyone enjoys this game. Even if I could get past the analog controls, it's so.. fast. The pacing feels completely off.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I picked it up with the GS deal, but after playing UFC so much, this felt off. Still a good deal for fans.

This game got old way faster than FN3. The haymaker modifier only works half the time for me (as opposed to how the analog controls were set up last time around). Makes it much more difficult to put someone down.

I do like how to improved the minigames. Also, auto-training is much more balanced. Before you would only gain 1-2% making it harder to beat later foes. Blocking became more realistic.

I do miss the hud-less presentation though...

I haven't played UFC yet so I can't really compare them. I don't believe this game it worth $43. I'd wait till it got a bit older and snatch it up cheaper.

[quote name='ROD28']Whats the ECA code?[/QUOTE]
You need an ECA Membership. Check here for more info. Well worth it if you're an avid gamer.

bread's done
Back