Fight night round 4??

panasonic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
Does anyone know if Fight Night Round 4 has been announed for a 2007 release? Is it even possible that it doesn't come out until late this year?

[quote name='panasonic']Does anyone know if Fight Night Round 4 has been announed for a 2007 release? Is it even possible that it doesn't come out until late this year?[/QUOTE]

It's possible that it won't be released until sometime in 2008. Remember, there was a two-year gap in between 2 and 3, and there's a reason EA didn't go with their standard naming (e.g. Tiger Woods 2007) -- it's not a guaranteed yearly release.

[quote name='WildWop']It's possible that it won't be released until sometime in 2008. [/quote]
Yeah i thought so because the same group is making Def Jam and that seems to be thier big title this year.

They better make round four. Three was awesome. As long as they make the defense more realistic and the fighters styles more dynamic the game will be awesome no doubt

That's why I haven't picked up R3 cheap now, I was expecting an announcement. I'll deal if they make Def Jam good. Vendetta and FFNY are staples at parties.

What you havent played round 3. Its an awesome game. A definite play even if you dont like boxing....Especially if you have a friend that you can make rediculous boxers with and fight against.

[quote name='guyver2077']im still looking to pick it up cheap for 360....[/QUOTE]
Print the Gamestop weekly ad and start hitting stores, you've got two days to find it. The price just dropped and the ad will get you 25% off (35% off with the More card). It's probably the best you'll see for a while.

I'am in no real hurry. I played FNR3 for countless hours. I most likey wouldn't have the drive to play a new FN so quickly.

[quote name='WildWop']It's possible that it won't be released until sometime in 2008. Remember, there was a two-year gap in between 2 and 3, and there's a reason EA didn't go with their standard naming (e.g. Tiger Woods 2007) -- it's not a guaranteed yearly release.[/QUOTE]

There wasn't a two year gap.

Round 2 came out in 05. Round 3 in 06.

I wish Round 4, or whatever they decide to call it, was coming out in 07. EA hasn't touched upon a possible release date at all, nor shown off anything about a possible new game.

i guess thats great though gives more time to add a real story mode, so many things i can think of that would make to so much better.

bread's done
Back