Fighter Thread 2: Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
try changing your setting to "good" that's what everyone has theirs set at. Also, look around godweapon for stuff about port forwarding or triggering.

you mean *this* thing? I've had it all along. is this post 500...

edit: it is....I believe that's a wrap

[quote name='assassinX']o yea i could see that be pretty hard to do a fireball with ryu or ken or do an uppercut =/[/QUOTE]

it's easy. And if you have a controller you can use one. But then you're a pussy.

[quote name='gigan54']i picked up a ps2 to usb converter at radioshack for like $10.00 it was worth it[/QUOTE]

How do you lose to me with a PS2 controller?

[quote name='assassinX']can someone plz tell me where i can get a program that plays games like that plzz =D also man great movie vgm.[/QUOTE]

Google.

What movie?

[quote name='assassinX']The night at the roxbury. Pretty funny also what would the name of this program be?[/QUOTE]

Mame

little late to this thread but ill go do the ranking thing-

1.Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
2.Tekken 5
3. Ultimate MK 3( i still cant get enough of this)
4. Project Justice
5. Tech Romancer

the ones i really want to get to learn to play or even just play would be KOF and Melty Blood React....if anyone can tell me how i can get my hands on melty blood react either by mame or retail i would like to know. thanks

No more posting Apossum.

Okay I will now offically do a Raging Storm to close the thread.
DB, HCB, DF + HP:

snk-geese.gif

R.I.P.

[quote name='The VGM']Sorry, who are you?[/QUOTE]

I've been reading both the fighter threads the past few months and you're nothing but an obnoxious 16-year-old who generally makes annoying comments to everyone. Is that a false statement? Do you contriobute anything productive? Unless it's some inside joke that I'm not in on, and everyone here knows you and puts up with it, you're a piece of sh!t. All you do is crap on everyone elses' opinions. I can understand making sarcastic jokes once in a while, but that's ALL you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back