Fightstick: Hori Real Arcade Pro.EX SE $99 at gameexpress.com

[quote name='Outrager']the EX-SE is better than the plain EX because the EX-SE uses Seimitsu parts, while the plain EX is a Sanwa joystick with generic Buttons.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see the SE part. Jumped the gun on that one. My bad.

Sorry the website wouldnt let me post a link cause im "new" to the forum, thats a pretty stupid rule if you ask me....anyways yea its definitely a good deal cause like someone else told me in another post the sticks are going to hold prices high cause of marvel vs capcom and I dont doubt in the least that they will stay high for a few months coming consdering Mortal Combat is coming out next month. I think the HORI EX models and SX models are going to be discontinued because I did some heavy research on there Japan and US site which points in all directions that whats left on the market is going to be it for a while not to mention the new EX models they were going to release in April got CANCELLED. Maybe this explains the price hike on the MadCatz TE? It makes sense considering they were going produce the TE model for only a year and now they only produce "special edition" ones with a retail of $159.00

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='vlad86']Sorry the website wouldnt let me post a link cause im "new" to the forum, thats a pretty stupid rule if you ask me....[/QUOTE]

No it is not a stupid rule. That will prevent random retailers to come in and advertise their site instead of posting real deals.

Well I did post a real deal.....and even worse is I created a topic in another section and posted a handful of times on top of that. You can advertise without a link no offense... but I still stand by my thought....actually maybe you can tell me what I need to do or how many times I need to post in order to include a link in my next post :)

[quote name='vlad86']Well I did post a real deal.....and even worse is I created a topic in another section and posted a handful of times on top of that. You can advertise without a link no offense... but I still stand by my thought....actually maybe you can tell me what I need to do or how many times I need to post in order to include a link in my next post :)[/QUOTE]

You haven't been a CAG long enough to realize that it is indeed a good rule. We get stupid spammers that come on here every once in a while with accounts they've been sitting on, waiting for the link rule to expire. It's VERY annoying.

If we took that rule away, it would be havoc. For every one real newbie deal, there'd be like 3 or more advertiser spam deals.

bread's done
Back