Filthy CAG bastards in tribute to V day how many of you are in love?

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
*raises hand* I got it bad, I'm thinking of asking her to marry me within the next few months.

Am I the only one?

Uploaded a pic of her, and one of me in my gallery.

r1s3n

Bah gallery is being a pain in the ass

Count me in. It'll be our 5th anniversary in a couple of weeks. We're pretty much married already and we talk about it all the time, but I just haven't been able to ask her because I'm still a student/researcher and I can't afford a nice ring yet :( :( :(

[quote name='6669']the b/f-Damn I feel like shit right now.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=804498[/quote]

Couldn't you simply create a new account so:

A. You wouldn't have to write the b/f infront of everything which really doesn't even make sense since your the exb/f.

B. You wouldn't be reminded of her every time you post here.

Oh I'm not in love at the moment, but then again I seldom am.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']i got it bad, and i think i'm gonna ask her out. a picture of her in my gallery, we're both 16.[/quote]

There isn't a pic in your gallery, but good luck!

No girl for me this year. Kinda a good thing actually. I usually end up spending a good sum of money on them around this time!

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']i got it bad, and i think i'm gonna ask her out. a picture of her in my gallery, we're both 16.
[/quote]

She's cute, good luck with that :) Do you have a plan?

Almost 5 years w/ my bf as well. It's mostly long distance though, since I went college around the time we started dating. I have yet to spend a Valentine's Day with him, but it doesn't really matter to either of us. This year, I will probably be spending V-day in lab :\

[quote name='r1s3n']*raises hand* I got it bad, I'm thinking of asking her to marry me within the next few months.

Am I the only one?

Uploaded a pic of her, and one of me in my gallery.

r1s3n

Bah gallery is being a pain in the ass[/quote]

BAH! If I had to pick between a gun and one bullet or get married to my gf I'd pick the gun ... I'd rather die quickly instead of dragging out a slow and painful death.

*raises hand* I'm looking foward to turnabout today, and I spent like 5 hours yesterday getting a valentine's gift. I'm not sure what's going to happen when we go to college this year...

I'm dating this girl I've had a crush on for about a year. We've been going out for 3 months already.

My first Valentine's Day that means something... ;)

yep, everyones favorite penguin has been in love now for about....9 months I think. Had our ups and downs in this long distance relationship, but i still love her with all my being. I don't think anything can change that.

Oh yeah, I am in love matter of fact she's a CAG her name is uzumaki_star. Been dating for about 7 years this month. Love my girl more everyday.

For example, for my birthday she bought me some calendars for 2005. My not seem interesting until I realized that the calendars are of Playboy Playmates. She bought two different ones said she saw them on sale at Waldenbooks and thought that it would be a nice gift.

[quote name='"judyjudyjudy"']This year, I will probably be spending V-day in lab :\[/quote]

Same here, I have to work tomorrow. And, no, I am not in love and will be happy when tomorrow is over with.

I broke up with my g/f of 4 years on 1/9. I think about getting back with her, but I'm hesitant as I want to be sure the feeling hold up and it is not a Valentines day mirage.

Yup. So which other CAGs are involved in a long distance relationship? And what is that to you exactly? Continental US? US/Europe? I would imagine mine reaches the farthest around the globe.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Yup. So which other CAGs are involved in a long distance relationship? And what is that to you exactly? Continental US? US/Europe? I would imagine mine reaches the farthest around the globe.[/quote]

He's in CA, and I'm in MA. I don't think I would be able to handle an international relationship.

3 1/2 years. and this year I dont have any money to get her anything and now I'm getting greif about not being able to come up with something creative. I'm just a simple man. she cant expect that much out of me.

I'm having lunch tomorrow w/this girl that I just started (kind of) dating. I have a meeting tomorrow night so I can't do anything then. It's for the best, though, since we just started things. This will work out really well since by the time Christmas rolls around I'll either be w/her for 10 months and, obviously, know where things stand or we won't be together. Valentine's Day is not a good day when you've just started dating since you can't be sure what their expectations are. Valentine's Day sucks anyway since it's completely fake. Good luck getting your girl to believe that, though.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='SteveMcQ']Yup. So which other CAGs are involved in a long distance relationship? And what is that to you exactly? Continental US? US/Europe? I would imagine mine reaches the farthest around the globe.[/quote]

He's in CA, and I'm in MA. I don't think I would be able to handle an international relationship.[/quote]

That's a pretty good distance. Ours literally spans half the world. I don't think two people could be farther apart geographically, but it's worth it.

Surprised to see so many married/involved CAG's. That's a good thing though, that we've found someone who tolorates our cheap asses.

r1s3n

[quote name='SteveMcQ'][quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='SteveMcQ']Yup. So which other CAGs are involved in a long distance relationship? And what is that to you exactly? Continental US? US/Europe? I would imagine mine reaches the farthest around the globe.[/quote]

He's in CA, and I'm in MA. I don't think I would be able to handle an international relationship.[/quote]

That's a pretty good distance. Ours literally spans half the world. I don't think two people could be farther apart geographically, but it's worth it.[/quote]

Out of curiosity, where exactly are you two? Are the phone calls expensive?

I'm in Indy and she's in the Philippines. That's a 13 hour time difference.

I almost always use my cell phone instead of a phone card like people suggest. With calls here and there and frequent texts (which add up to quite a bit surprisingly) I've had my monthly bills reach $300 when my normal plan is $40. Still smiling though. Damn, isn't that weird?

*gestures toward avatar* Take a wild guess.

Regardless, many, many congrats to those happily involved, I envy you. And I raise a glass to those of you in the same boat as I.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I'm in Indy and she's in the Philippines. That's a 13 hour time difference.

I almost always use my cell phone instead of a phone card like people suggest. With calls here and there and frequent texts (which add up to quite a bit surprisingly) I've had my monthly bills reach $300 when my normal plan is $40. Still smiling though. Damn, isn't that weird?[/quote]

Yes it is weird, I'm really happy for ya and all, but so long as you know your very costly expenditure (sp?) tarnishes the badge of honor that is being a CAGer.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']yep, everyones favorite penguin has blah blah blah[/quote]

I think you mean everyone's least favorite penguin.

Haha. That's not even the tip of the iceberg. This past Holiday season was quite heavy on the expenses. That phone bill doesn't even come close.

Now that I think about it I'm not cheap at all. I mean if I can get some cheap shit great but more often then not I don't mind paying full price for something I want. Whew I feel better now was tired of living a lie.

But on a more serious note have you considered using a cheaper phone service? I mean I know there's the internet phone and some long distance companies offer flat rate for unlimited calling to certain countries. I pay 5.00 a month for unlimited calls to Canada works out pretty good for me.

r1s3n

I really don't mind spending that much. And I, too, don't consider myself a cheapass. If you get to know me you will definetely realize I'm not cheap. A good deal is nice, though. My parents are damn good about the money thing anyway.

I am lucky to be dating a girl whom I love very much and have for the past year and 8 months. We're not doing anything for vday tho, that was this weekend. We are true cheapasses, got her a country CD and a nice florist rose, she took me out for chineese buffet.

I have a picture to post, idk how comfortable I am with that though.

One is the loneliest number that you'll ever dooooooooooo, two can be as bad as one, its the loneliest number since the number one..

Nice Jer, as long as your happy together who cares what you do for V-day. Anyways for all the lovers on topic Happy V Day hope it's the best one yet for you.

r1s3n

[quote name='crazytalkx']One is the loneliest number that you'll ever dooooooooooo, two can be as bad as one, its the loneliest number since the number one..[/quote]

Three Dog Night?

Most bitter I've been around Valentine's Day...

Been with my wife for 5 years and been married for the past 2. We've had some ups and downs but I'll never find anyone as good as her.

Married for four years, together for nine, still in love as much as ever.

But we're just getting cards for V-day - we're saving money to re-do our bathroom :)

(Well, we also each picked out a $5 DVD at Walmart yesterday. I got Top Secret.)

bread's done
Back