~Fin~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in trading GTA IV for the 360 for Call of Duty 2 GOTY and Splinter Cell Double Agent, both on 360. Both discs have minor scratches on them from spinning in the drive. COD2 has quite a few of those minor scratches around the disc but it still plays fine. Splinter Cell has about 2 minor scratches on the outside edges of the disc but plays perfectly. Let me know if you are interested (I don't visit the forums here to often but if you are interested you can send me an email at [email protected]. I usually check it about 4-5 times a day.) I trade on Goozex if that is any indication you can go on and my username on there is "hoosierdaddy812". I would gladly send my games out first if you were interested since this would be my first experience with the CAG trading system. I will check back here a couple times over the next day or two as well is case you don't feel comfortable sending me an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you CML for the SC4 PE? I've got PS3,2,1 and 360 games.

Also, I have a sealed copy of NG2 incoming, just thought I'd point it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShadowMasterX']Can you CML for the SC4 PE? I've got PS3,2,1 and 360 games.

Also, I have a sealed copy of NG2 incoming, just thought I'd point it out.[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='SpitFire158']Cml for SC IV PE also[/quote]

Sorry, didn't see anything.

Added PS2 Saturn style fighter pad. I've been thinking about getting rid of it, so I'm gonna start listening to offers. This thing is top notch and very rare (I believe it was only sold in Japan), so please keep that in mind.

hi, its me again, i want to know if you already send the ascii pad and the PS2 Saturn style fighter pad, thanks for your time.

P.D. can you send me the tracking number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back