bil4l

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi guys I have :
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution-PS2 Open, but unused
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance-Sealed
Game Boy Player-Sealed
For trade, I don't know what I want but I'll take cash or games for any next gen console including DS and GBA. Here's the games I already have
http://users.ign.com/collection/bil4l3
I haven't traded on here yet, but I do have an ebay account with 50+positive feedback
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=billybrizzee&items=-1&item=-1&de=off
So please PM me with any offers, thanks. If no one makes any offers I'll throw these items on Ebay. Thanks CAG's

Nothing on the list but make me a cash offer if you want. Thanks dude. Another question, do you CAG's usually use Paypal, or checks or what? Thanks, I'm new to CAG trading.

Bump, no one wants a Game Boy player or VF4 Evo? I'll ship first if you have CAG feedback. I'm leaving for Dallas in the morning and can probably get on CAG in a few days, but if I can get some offers I can ship in the morning. Thanks.

Well I'm leaving in the morning and coming back on the 8th, so I'll resurrect this thread then. Thanks guys for helping out a new CAG trader.

Nevermind I just found a box that I can ship a GB Player in in the morning so give me cash offers or some good game offers if you'd like, otherwise I'll start this up again when I return from the lone star state.

I'm really interested in Pikmin 2 and Skies of Arcadia Legends. I'll take Pikmin 2 straight across or Skies with another game for trade. Thanks.

"all the games" as though I'm selling numerous games for profit or something. and what are you talking about thread crapping on your thread? I haven't even posted in one of your threads winkus. I didn't even offer a price, I asked for offers and no one responded, you act as though I'm hiking up prices and ASKING ridiculous amounts. You sir are simply being rude and ignorant. I never even put a price on these games, so thanks.

Forget this whole thread, If I'm going to have people bringing up old things from three months ago, I guess I can't really trade, forget this whole thing. Since I stole something from Wal-Mart 11 years ago I suppose I'm a criminal and should be imprisoned.

Apology accepted. It was only last month, not months so it hasn't been too long. And the least you can do is edit your post.

Since beguile was nice enough to accept my apology I suppose I will restart this thread when I return on the 9th.

bread's done
Back