Final Fantasy 12 $37.88 at Walmart

Evi1d33d

CAGiversary!
After calling EBgames and discovered that the regular edition sold out I decided to check Walmart and see if they have any left. I was amazing when I saw that they were only selling it at $37.88. So check your local Walmart out and you might get lucky. Address of the Walmart I went to: Wal-Mart Store #632 1481 Us Hwy 17 North Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464 (843) 881-6100

[quote name='mr ryles']my wal-marts is $49.99[/quote]
Wave the CC ad in their face and they should PM it down to $37.99.

[quote name='shrike4242']Wave the CC ad in their face and they should PM it down to $37.99.[/QUOTE]

I don't think my wal-mart does PM.........

All WMs are supposed to do PMs but it seems to depend on who you are dealing with. I've gotten PMs and been shot down on PMs at the same Wallyworlds with the ad in my hand.

I live in the middle of nowhere. There is no where else for me to buy video games within a 2 hour drive so that doesn't really give my wal-mart a reason to price match if there is no competition.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's a likely PM to the CC deal of $37.99. Should be any WM out there, since the CC ad is a national ad.[/QUOTE]

This isn't true... it will only be Wal-Mart's that have a Circuit City close by.

The Wal-Mart's in this city PM CC / BB and all of those, but if you go to a Wal-Mart down U.S 19 that has NO competition in at least 15 miles in either way they don't automatically price adjust ANYONE, since there is no reason to.

bread's done
Back