Final Fantasy 13 $19.99 on gamestop.com

haha I was trying to see if any other RPGs dropped on PS3, nothing that I don't have already....Was looking for NIS games that I don't have on Ps3 but they aren't cheap enough...

[quote name='CaoPi']wondering if it's the GH ver or not? :)[/QUOTE]
Bought one from Amazon the week the GHs started rolling out and I received a red case.

[quote name='pewpewpew']Bought one from Amazon the week the GHs started rolling out and I received a red case.[/QUOTE]

Sigh, thanks for the mention.

[quote name='bredbu']it has been this price for a long time i think i picked up back in april for 19.99[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking. Back in late april I was looking for my friend a birthday present and almost got him this because it was under 20 dollars.

[quote name='pewpewpew']Bought one from Amazon the week the GHs started rolling out and I received a red case.[/QUOTE]

The red case version plays in 480p, while the white (regular case) plays in 1080p. True fact :roll:

[quote name='fezlopez']Excuse me guys, quick question:

What does "GH Edition" mean? (I known, newbie, don't hate)[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it means Greatest Hits. Usually found in a different color case. That matters to some people.

[quote name='oasisboy']The red case version plays in 480p, while the white (regular case) plays in 1080p. True fact :roll:[/QUOTE]

Hahaha, someone out there is going to believe you.

I still can't believe this isn't a Platinum Hits. It's scheduled to become one in Japan in late July, I believe... maybe we'll get it then too.

Unlike the GH boxes, the PH boxes actually look better than the regular ones.

[quote name='JCAll']I prefer the Red PS3 cases. The clear ones look weird.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jazzman']Hahaha, someone out there is going to believe you.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

bread's done
Back