Final fantasy 13 $9.99 new & $8.99 used in store.

[quote name='oasisboy']And here is the standard "gutted" copy post. Never fails to show up on a GameStop thread. Don't like, don't buy and SFTU.[/QUOTE]
someone is mad

[quote name='oasisboy']And here is the standard "gutted" copy post. Never fails to show up on a GameStop thread. Don't like, don't buy and SFTU.[/QUOTE]

someone works at gamestop

[quote name='nixmahn']
There is a reason why this game is this low. Almost every other FF game is hard to find and somewhat desirable/set cost to obtain, this keeps getting lowered in price.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, what? Mass Effect 2 also dropped to historically low prices for a big name RPG, and it came out around the same time. And Mass Effect 2 is also linear, and awesome.

so i got some gamestop hate too. i went in to get dead island for like $6 and the guy in the store knows im a flipper dude (he's the one that banned me) and tells me they have no copies left in the store and just sold last one a few mins ago.

This pisses me off, but i go home, go online, do instore pickup, and it only lets me do one of each system, so i call in and get a girl(luckily) and tell her to hold another 360 preowned copy for me. so i get there, get my 3 games and i wanna smack him in his face. lol bam

[quote name='Velo214']so i got some gamestop hate too. i went in to get dead island for like $6 and the guy in the store knows im a flipper dude (he's the one that banned me) and tells me they have no copies left in the store and just sold last one a few mins ago.

This pisses me off, but i go home, go online, do instore pickup, and it only lets me do one of each system, so i call in and get a girl(luckily) and tell her to hold another 360 preowned copy for me. so i get there, get my 3 games and i wanna smack him in his face. lol bam[/QUOTE]

Dead island for 6$ how!?

[quote name='Velo214']so i got some gamestop hate too. i went in to get dead island for like $6 and the guy in the store knows im a flipper dude (he's the one that banned me) and tells me they have no copies left in the store and just sold last one a few mins ago.

This pisses me off, but i go home, go online, do instore pickup, and it only lets me do one of each system, so i call in and get a girl(luckily) and tell her to hold another 360 preowned copy for me. so i get there, get my 3 games and i wanna smack him in his face. lol bam[/QUOTE]

how does he know your a flipper? tell your gf or friend to buy them for you!

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Ya that's what I want to know.[/QUOTE]

I imagine because of his store credit & flipping games.

I'll finally be playing Final Fantasy 13. The price is finally right homies.

I wasnt able to find a used copy yesterday, but it might have been because of the whole last min shoppers thing. Might check it out again tomorrow to see if the case pops up.

Saw a copy today when I went out. Unfortunately the lines were just horribly long, probably going to visit again in a few days to see if I can finally snag it

[quote name='david12795']how useful is instore pickup? i just submitted my first in store pickup for gamestop.[/QUOTE]
I used it once a few weeks back to snag a RB3 keyboard. I placed the order in the morning, then swung by the store during the afternoon. I said they're holding a keyboard for me, and the guy grabbed it from the back and run me up quickly. Was smooth as butter.

Easy pick up today for PS3, the clerks looked like models. I always see different "hot" clerks and I never see them at the same store twice, or ever again. The one stubby acne chick and her fat bubbly friend are always there though. Maybe they're stepford clerks?

[quote name='xLIHC631x']i didn't know this is 3 discs.. i got it for 360 off gamestop.com[/QUOTE]
a lot of cut scenes

just got a ps3 remote, dreamgear quad dock pro and the ps3 final fantasy used for 31 dollars after taxes
they actually had the quad dock pro for 4.99, i saw it for that price and said to myself, omg wtf

[quote name='jr7936']just got a ps3 remote, dreamgear quad dock pro and the ps3 final fantasy used for 31 dollars after taxes
they actually had the quad dock pro for 4.99, i saw it for that price and said to myself, omg wtf[/QUOTE]
Woah woah wait.

Really? If so thats an amazing deal. Its $20 online.

Was this when it was still 50% off everything?

[quote name='elitedemo']snagged 18 of these, terrible game but awesome price[/QUOTE]
Uhm why exactly?

Its not a bad game at all. But why in the hell would you even buy 18 copies of anything?

Even if you flip every single copy you'll only make like $40, and would involve way too much work

yes it was just in store for that price by my house. i just got it 10 min ago and the buy 2 get 1 free was still going on

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Uhm why exactly?

Its not a bad game at all. But why in the hell would you even buy 18 copies of anything?

Even if you flip every single copy you'll only make like $40, and would involve way too much work[/QUOTE]

try 104.40, these were just the mild icing on my cake ;)

I'll probably leave a bit earlier then usual and go pick up one if they have it in stock.
My move controllers are always going dead. But I'm too cheap to spend the $15 for it off amazon

Thanks bro

[quote name='elitedemo']try 104.40, these were just the mild icing on my cake ;)[/QUOTE]
How are you getting $104?
18 copies would cost you $97.09 with B2G1 and without tax

GS TIV = $5, BB TIV = $7, Amazon TIV is $7.80-8.00

At Gamestop you'll make $40.60
At BB you'll make $85.60 if you pre-order
At Amazon you'll make $40.60

Unless you are selling them on eBay

it looks like they just priced it as a generic controller dock. cause the wording on the recepet says ps3 controller charger dock and the barcode numbers are 900669 900/000

[quote name='kinney_bmx']How are you getting $104?
18 copies would cost you $97.09 with B2G1 and without tax

GS TIV = $5, BB TIV = $7, Amazon TIV is $7.80-8.00

At Gamestop you'll make $40.60
At BB you'll make $85.60 if you pre-order
At Amazon you'll make $40.60

Unless you are selling them on eBay[/QUOTE]

the mystery is solved, in your pm

[quote name='jr7936']it looks like they just priced it as a generic controller dock. cause the wording on the recepet says ps3 controller charger dock and the barcode numbers are 900669 900/000[/QUOTE]
Did you buy it new in the box or was it used?

Just wondering so I know what to pick up
[quote name='elitedemo']the mystery is solved, in your pm[/QUOTE]
Gotcha. Replied :)

it was a used copy, in a clear bag with a cardboard printed thing on the top, stapled to it that says pre owned accesories. at my game stop it was locked, so i had to have someone get it for me
I am still very shocked at the price since it seems like it has to be a mistake or they ripped some person off who sold it to them

it's all good, and the funny thing is usually I think they are over priced to tell you the truth,
hopefully they have one

not sure if I should actually jump on this.... I already have the PS3 copy that I got on release day but not sure if I should just get a copy of the 360 version to "complete the collection" lawl.

Looks like my GS got in a few copies recently, sticker says all 3 copies came in yesterday. Was able to pick one up, finally some FFXIII action

bread's done
Back