final fantasy 13 and splinter cell conviction xbox 360 bundles $199.99 @ walmart YMMY

royce321

CAG Newbie
at my local walmart *therefore the ymmy* i spotted the xbox 360 bundles collecting dust lol

they have been reduced to $199 for each unit, a pretty nice deal for a regular xbox......would be even better if they were slim models :)

anyways just letting ya'll know

I already have a PS3, Wii and I was planning on upgrading my PC, but if someone's going to get a 360, this is a great price point. I've got two brothers and a friend with 360's, so it would nice to do some co-op with them.

can anyone else confirm this? went to some Walmarts in the bay area(California) and so far no luck.:whistle2:( Would be nice to have splinter cell and more memory.

still waiting for a second person to confirm this.......or visual evidence............orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I dont know but I really hope this is true, although I already know it's just an elaborate hoax the OP is trying to play on us.

I doubt the OP was lying, but Wal-Mart pricing on stuff like this usually varies at each individual store. I highly doubt anyone else will get one for that price.

Throw this thread into the bragging rights forum.

There's no need to get anyone's hopes up. Walmart.com shows $149 + $50 GC for the arcade, just like it should be. It also shows $349 for these bundles which I'd almost guarantee it is nationwide until they decide what to do with them. I'm guessing they'll drop them to $300.

I googled and printed out both UPC barcodes for the SC and FFXIII bundles. One Walmart I went to scanned $349 for the FFXIII bundle from the price checker. I couldn't check the SC bundle since the barcode was smeared by the rain. I don't imagine it would have been different. At a second Walmart, upon scanning the code, all I got was "please ask an associate for help". They had none in stock.

So yeah, very YMMV. I would encourage people to call ahead or print out the codes.

Here are the codes:

FFXIII bundle

SC: Conviction bundle

[quote name='skateraXVIII']FML. This sort of thing always happens a few weeks after I make a console purchase. I just paid $300 for an elite at GS.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat.

Just bought the Splinter Cell system 3 weeks ago.

I mean hell, my launch 360 red ringed and I was in the middle of Red Dead Redemption. What the hell was I supposed to do?@!?!?!?!?!? :bomb:

Hey OP is the walmart that you went to at loveridge? because i went there and the FF13 xbox bundle rang up full priced. This is pittsburg,ca walmart of course.

personally i'm waiting on the xbox slim to drop to 200$ ;)
but i think this deal will come to the other walmarts eventually, just gotta wait a little
at least until the slim gets more popular :O!
i wager in a month those prices will come down, or at least the elite's price

[quote name='Konflictd']Hey OP is the walmart that you went to at loveridge? because i went there and the FF13 xbox bundle rang up full priced. This is pittsburg,ca walmart of course.[/QUOTE]

weird, wasn't the flag there?

update:

so i went to that walmart today and the flags were gone, i guess that deal was only for tuesday go figure

sorry everyone :(

[quote name='mr_bungle']Lol, anyone who picked up a slim over one of these at $199 would be crazy.[/QUOTE]
Not necessarily. If you live somewhere where you can't hook your 360 up using an ethernet cable, then buying this + the wifi adapter is gonna end up the same cost as getting a slim. Granted, you get a game and a 2nd controller if you do that, but the slim is also a lot quieter (don't underestimate that...the pre-slim 360s are loud as hell).

Well I went to walmart today and looked to see if they had for $200 the price was no where close to that it was marked for $350 didnt bother to ask for a price check and the slim right next to it for $300 WOW!

bread's done
Back