Final Fantasy 13 (PS3) $26 Shipped. PS3 and 360 games W: Paypal, Just Cause 2

"Please no offense but I dont want your trash games"

this is kind of rude, get to know us on CAG and respect us, this is a nicer message board.

Free bump for a new trader, best of luck

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']"Please no offense but I dont want your trash games"

this is kind of rude, get to know us on CAG and respect us, this is a nicer message board.

Free bump for a new trader, best of luck[/QUOTE]

you know what I mean. I mean I dont want NBA 2k6, Madden 94, etc for MW2. I think those games are trash and everyone would agree with that. Trash means games value under $5 which are mostly PS2 and Xbox games. That is why I said no offense but it seems someone still got offended. Oh and thx for the bump

[quote name='Untamed Sorrow']Hi, how much for the gta4 le minus the game ? PS: clear your mailbox....[/QUOTE]

I dont know what do you think its a good deal. It includes everything in original box plus added bonus of GTA4 license plate. AMAZON PREORDER GIFT. Let me know if its not to low I will probably sell. thx. Inbox cleared so bring on your offers

[quote name='CaoPi']CML for heavy rain r u looking for Borderlands on PS3?[/QUOTE]

thx. I was but I found it. nothing catches my eye I will check back

I have AC2 and NFS Shift on PS3, are you interested in them at all for Heavy Rain? I could do a Cash+Game combo for it.

[quote name='ImBakinBacon']I have AC2 and NFS Shift on PS3, are you interested in them at all for Heavy Rain? I could do a Cash+Game combo for it.[/QUOTE]

sorry already have both and no longer want them. thx anyways

[quote name='lt_homer']how much are you looking for for heavy rain?[/QUOTE]

$45 without the taxidermist DLC. includes shipping. $48 with the Taxidermist DLC.

bread's done
Back