Final Fantasy 8 and Vagrant Story coming soon to PSN

Brownjohn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
So, I got this email from Sony today: http://playstation.innovyx.net/v?xPHHHvnEHWHJJclPJlHP

which contains this awesome piece:
ff8.jpg

finally!

EDIT: Now, there's information about Vagrant Story coming to the PSN. Although its only confirmed for EU atm, hopefully it'll be announce for NA soon: http://www.destructoid.com/vagrant-story-hits-western-psn-on-december-22-158105.phtml

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. They should just flood the PSN with a lot of the old PS1 and PS2 titles and get it over with. Hmmm. Might need to buy a PSP now.

Vagrant Story's supposed to come out in Europe next year, would be good to get that here as well. I missed a lot of RPG's for the PS1 since I didn't really play much in that genre back then.

[quote name='KingBroly']I got that email too, but I don't check them.[/QUOTE]

I glance over them, but never analyze them to find hidden things, so thanks OP can't wait!

Good. Wheres Crash Team Racing and Tekken 3? Also like the dude said above Einhander would be a plus.

[quote name='KingBroly']I got that email too, but I don't check them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I normally don't check them either, but for some reason I checked it this time, and I'm glad I did. I've been waiting for them to release FF8 on PSN ever since I lost my second disc.

[quote name='lmz00']It's about time. Hopefully IX comes out not too long after, and perhaps Chrono Cross.[/QUOTE]

I would love to see IX and chrono cross on there, as I prefer playing these old scholl rpg's on my psp, and remote play doesn't cut it.

Well, it's something. This is one of the only FFs I never finished. I, too, would like to see CTR. Better yet, remake CTR for the PS3. Don't people like cart racers anymore? The genre variety has gone way down since the PS1/PS2.

[quote name='FitzRoy']Well, it's something. This is one of the only FFs I never finished. I, too, would like to see CTR. Better yet, remake CTR for the PS3. Don't people like cart racers anymore? The genre variety has gone way down since the PS1/PS2.[/QUOTE]

From what I've seen of modnation racers, it should fill the kart racing sized hole in all of us.

How lame. I've been wanting to replay it for a while now, and they decide to release it the day I begin my month long vacation. :(

[quote name='lmz00']How lame. I've been wanting to replay it for a while now, and they decide to release it the day I begin my month long vacation. :([/QUOTE]

Psp's are great for vacations

Vagrant Story is/was one of my all time favorite PSOne games, but it is so hard that I never could have completed it without the use of the strategy guide. I'd dig it out if PSOne games interested me in the least right now, but I'm so far behind with my backlog that I'll just have to keep my fond memories of it. Definitely worth a purchase for anyone who missed out on it the first time.

bread's done
Back