Final Fantasy Action Figures

gorgonzola238

CAGiversary!
I hope this is the right forum, apologies if it's the wrong one.

I'm looking for a few Final Fantasy Action figures. Mainly from Final Fantasy VIII.

The ones that I really want are Seifer Almasy and Quistis Trepe. I found a Squall on eBay. I also found a Seifer on eBay, but the seller is from Belgium. He is a powerseller, but i'm not sure about ordering overseas. I'm also looking for a Rikku from Final Fantasy X or X-2.

Any good places to look other than eBay? The Seifer, Quistis and Rikku figures are scarce on eBay last I looked.

Thanks.

I have a bunch of FF8 action figures as well as a couple little keychains. None of them are sealed, but they have their weapons. PM me if you're interested and I can take some pics.

There's a seller shipping from Ontario offering stock of Quistis on eBay. It seems the more that's purchased, the higher the price however. I bought mine for a total of $31 including shipping (base BIN price at $20). Last I checked it was $22.

Let's see if I can dig up the link. Ah, here it is.

If you have a Game Crazy around you it would be worth checking because I was able to get Rinoa for only $8 but none of the other stores had any figures.

I don't have any of the character figures just the summons: Gilgamesh, Odin and Bahamut.

I still dream that someday they'll make a Ark Summon figure from FFIX and you would be able to transform it from airship to mech of course.

[quote name='Amano']There's a seller shipping from Ontario offering stock of Quistis on eBay. It seems the more that's purchased, the higher the price however. I bought mine for a total of $31 including shipping (base BIN price at $20). Last I checked it was $22.

Let's see if I can dig up the link. Ah, here it is.[/quote]

I think i'm gonna get this one, thanks for the link.

bread's done
Back