Final Fantasy: Advent Children/Final Fantasy Spirits Within Combo Pack at Walmart

defmonkey05

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Don't know if anybody has posted this yet. But I seen many copies of Final Fantasy: Advent Children and Final Fantasy: Spirits Combo Pack at Wally World for 20 bucks. Not a bad deal since FF:AC is 20 at some places. I don't think this is YMMV because I went to two different Walmarts and they had them instock.

If this deal has been already said, please no flaming and just delete thread!

They had these when AC came out for 20. I still bought the AC alone for 15 bc spirits within is frankly pure crap. The price is good everywhere, but unless they got new shipments I assume most stores will be sold out.

I got it from their website for that price, just under $20. They had cheap shipping available on it at the time, but I believe they charge tax too. It is probably the best deal on, but I didn't get the special edition of Spirits Within that they show in their picture.

Yea, I haven't even taken the time to see Spirits Within, I heard its really bad and I like to spend my time watching good movies. But, it would be good to trade the spirits within or something like that.

[quote name='defmonkey05']Yea, I haven't even taken the time to see Spirits Within, I heard its really bad and I like to spend my time watching good movies. But, it would be good to trade the spirits within or something like that.[/QUOTE]
Watch it, it's good. Just don't expect anything final fantasy related in it.

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']Waltart has tons of the two movie packs for $20. They just got more in.[/quote] yea, I seen that too, I think I saw somewhere posted here that silent hill adn resident evil for a 2 pack. Thats not a bad deal as well

bread's done
Back