Final Fantasy Cyrstal Chronicles as a 1 player game

jkam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
262 (100%)
I noticed my TRU has this for $5. Is it worth it to play it as a 1 player game or is the single player experience broken?

I bought it for $10 and "played" it for 23 mniutes, but 20 of thos eminutes were movies.

it's a shit game, but for $5 why not? Always trade it in somewhere.

I enjoyed the game a lot, both single and multiplayer.

Its really a hit or miss game. You'll either love how it plays, or wish you were playing a traditional Final Fantasy game.

I bought it a long time ago, actually from a deal posted here on CAG (game w/ Nintendo GBA link cable, $10), ended up selling it recently. I never got into it much, but I guess for $5 it's worth a try.

I think the atmosphere and graphics and music of the game is what kept me playing...it felt like a cool fantasy world/story book thing with all that stuff... can't explain it but w/e.

Either way I really liked it my first time through and played it a bit after as well...probably beat it twice in total. I liked it and would say it's worth 5 bucks for sure. Different, neat kinda game in my opinion.

I finished the game as a single player ... I am a fan of Final Fantasy games. This was not my favorite but It was not a bad game. For five bucks, that would work.

Just played a few minutes of this single player to see for myself. Had previously only played it for a short time with a friend.

Honestly, without the inclusion of the chalice in the single player game, it would be a pretty decent adventure. With it, it's just tedious.

[quote name='gcurbelo']I finished the game as a single player ... I am a fan of Final Fantasy games. This was not my favorite but It was not a bad game. For five bucks, that would work.[/quote]i didn't know such a person existed.

I really liked this game single player. It is essentially a hack and slash/dungeon crawl. If you can handle that you will like it. It is not a Final Fantasy game except in name.

Easily worth $5. Multi player is definitely where the most fun is, but single player will give you a few hours of fun before you get bored of it.

bread's done
Back