Final Fantasy II (PSP) for $21.99 @ Amazon

Ninja Knife

CAG Veteran
http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-F..._1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1213249761&sr=8-1

I believe this was initially released at a $39.99 price point, but it can be had for $29.99 most everywhere nowadays. $21.99 is the cheapest I've personally seen it.

I know there's a lot of hate going around for it, but it's not such a bad game once you grow accustomed to the SaGa-esque leveling system.

Those of you that are interested might want to jump on this, since the length of these random Amazon markdowns tends to pretty sporadic.

Yeah, I *think* $30 was the MSRP...maybe.

I played through it on the Playstation 1. It's...different, but not terrible. The Saga series is obviously the continuation of it, and I'd say it's worse than Saga 1-3, but MUCH MUCH better than any of the latter Saga games.

I found a way to sort of "cheat"-at least in the Playstation 1 version. There was an invaded town/castle near the start of the game, and at some point fairly early on I was strong enough to kill the knights in it. You could just keep talking to them and you'd enter another battle. The battles weren't all that hard, and you'd gain stats almost every time you fought. I just kept doing that for about an hour and a half, and was pretty powerful for the rest of the game-made it a lot more fun that it might have been otherwise.

bread's done
Back