Final Fantasy II SNES

you gotta call up gamestop and ask for a qoute. you could also try looking it up on tradestop.com, which is affliated with gamestop and will give you a general idea of the value you will receive.

It's one of my all time favorite Square RPGs, but, I'm afraid, it ain't worth squat compared to Final Fantasy III or Chrono Trigger. I've bought it twice (and sold it after completing it) for under $20. And the last transaction was a few years ago...

HAHA!!!!! I just bought it the other day for $4 and sold it with in a few hours for $20 on ebay. (this is # 8 or 9 I have bought cheap and sold for a good profit)

Yeah FF III or Chrono complete is where it's at if you want some money, but JibbaJabba's deal was good too.

[quote name='BITADE']Called local GAMESTOP today they don't SNES games[/quote]

A couple of local stores around here are ceasing trades of older cart games (Genesis, SNES, NES, etc).. and I'm sure they'll also stop sales soon. They probably won't stop doing it at all stores, but at some.

FFIV (II U.S.) is the first RPG game I ever played and still remains one of my favorite of all time. I got mine for $20.

Yeah, you can get it in FFC for a better price, plus, you get Chrono Trigger which is another fantastic game.

One of my father's friends gave me the game to borrow, he said I could keep it as long as I'd like... My dad stopped working with him, and I haven't talked to the fellow in like 10 years... it's in amazing condition.

EDIT:
Does the Chronicles version suck like FF Anthology? The load times blow.

bread's done
Back