Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection (PSP) $14.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='allen9917']Whats the extra stuff in this complete collection edition?[/QUOTE]
It comes with the complete After Years game which was originally released in segments on WiiWare/cell phones and also a very short interlude that takes place between the original story and After Years. All in all very worth it in my opinion.

This is my all time favorite FF game. I got it when it came out on the PSP. It is completely worth more than the full price to me. I love the graphics, I prefer the sprites of the NDS version.

I got this originally as FF2 on the SNES when i was a junior in HS and it will always be special to me.

The regular story is also the version from the GBA version, so you'll have all of the extra characters, and the extra dungeons. The graphics are also improved.

Decided to jump on this. Came to $5 after using my $10 MasterCard promo (picked up UMvC3 for my bro to hit $50). Cost me nothing out of pocket after using a gift card. Can't beat that!

I already have this digitally on the PSP Go, but man, is it well worth $15. Grab it if you haven't and you have any slight interest in this classic!

I hesitated too long, now that I really sat downstream computer and looked It says 3-4 weeks, wow!!
One of my favorite childhood games shoulda been a no brainer when I seen this this morning. However, in my defense I got lil ones I gotta buy for now too ;)

Anyones experience with amazon suggest it may ship sooner?

[quote name='allen9917']What's so big about dec 11, can anyone enlighten me please?[/QUOTE]

I'm curious as well.

[quote name='Bervda']I'm curious as well.[/QUOTE]

He's talking about Amazon.com's "19 days of deals" promotion.

Each day has its own theme-related deals. December 11th happens to be RPG / MMORPG day. So..

bread's done
Back