Final Fantasy IV (GBA) @ Target for $20 until 12/11

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Temporary price cut on Final Fantasy V for the GBA to $20 at Target. Must be part of a Holiday special. Started 11/14 and good unil 12/11[/QUOTE]
Christ on a crutch. MUST. NOT. SPEND. MONEY.

Thank you OP! I am going to go get this now that its $20. I love me some Target.

EDIT: Damn it! I thought it was V not IV. Oh well................

Its FF 4 Not Ff 5

FF IV 19.99
FF V 29.99

unless its YMMV cause i went to both stores here and both had FF 5 for 29.99 both had FF 4 for 19.99

FF 5 said 29.99
FF 4 said temp price cut was 29.99 now 19.99

[quote name='slidecage']Its FF 4 Not Ff 5

FF IV 19.99
FF V 29.99[/QUOTE]
That's sounds more reasonable. Learn your Roman numerals, OP!

FF IV 19.99
FF V 29.99

unless its YMMV cause i went to both stores here and both had FF 5 for 29.99 both had FF 4 for 19.99

FF 5 said 29.99
FF 4 said temp price cut was 29.99 now 19.99[/quote]

I have conflicting feelings after reading this. On one hand, I'm mad. On the other hand, I'm happy I won't be forced to spend more money.

:wall: :bomb: :bouncy:

Heh, I had planned to get this at Best Buy using a GGC and $15 in RZ certificates, so I was upset to see it for a good deal at Target because that meant I would have to find something else to use those certs on :p

Will keep watching but yeah, it's probably FF4.

Whew, you almost got my hopes up for a minute OP. I already have FFIV, so now I don't have to spend any more money.

FF IV 19.99
FF V 29.99

FF 5 said 29.99
FF 4 said temp price cut was 29.99 now 19.99[/QUOTE]

me sad now.
:cry:

Oh well....
Thanks for the info.

[quote name='shrike4242']Damn Mon Calamari don't know know to count in Roman numerals. :wall:[/quote]

He did it on purpose.

ackbar.jpg

Don't make me scan my receipt. :)

Edit: Damn, I just looked at it and it reads GBA 19.99

I was going to snap a picture of the card with my camera phone but ever since its external LCD screen cracked the battery dies in li,e, ten hours. It was dead when i tried it out. :(

But I'm positive that it was five. I did a double take when I saw the tag.

You Bastards are going to make me go back and snap a picture of a tag, aren't you. :D

But I did buy it today for $20.

I believe you got V for $20 but I'm 99% sure it's MASSIVELY YMMV, as they probably meant to mark IV for that price and got confused.

[quote name='bil4ltool']I believe you got V for $20 but I'm 99% sure it's MASSIVELY YMMV, as they probably meant to mark IV for that price and got confused.[/QUOTE]

probally cause the 2nd store i went to the dude was shocked they even had FF 4 on the floor .

I don't get it, did target put a barcode sticker over the original barcode for this sale or was it a manual price override because if someone got FFV for $20 at least a few more places nearby that location should be the same?

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']I don't get it, did target put a barcode sticker over the original barcode for this sale or was it a manual price override because if someone got FFV for $20 at least a few more places nearby that location should be the same?[/QUOTE]

I don''t get it either. I'm going to try to get back tomorrow to take a picture. But it was \one of their normal, official, "Temporary Price Drop" red tags.

I could have read it wrong but I read it twice, and then asked an associate about it when I asked her to get me a copy from behind the glass case.

Yeah I just went to target last night and V was still 29.99 they didn't even have IV so couldnt confirm it was 19.99. THis was the target in Trumbull, CT

Even though I may suffer the slings and arrows of anonymous posters on an internet message board, never let it be said the Admiral does not correct that which he hath wrongly wrought.

target.jpg

If there is anything good that comes form this, it is that I have purchased Final Fantasy V for $20 dollars. And that is a very good thing.

martha_stewart.jpg

I can only assume the sales clerk did a price override without me knowing or asking.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Even though I may suffer the slings and arrows of anonymous posters on an internet message board, never let it be said the Admiral does not correct that which he hath wrongly wrought.

target.jpg

If there is anything good that comes form this, it is that I have purchased Final Fantasy V for $20 dollars. And that is a very good thing.

martha_stewart.jpg

I can only assume the sales clerk did a price override without me knowing or asking.[/QUOTE]

lucky you got it cause on the card it says FF 4

nice find. i probally be buying it in a few weeks using the last of my best buy bucks.

Well, I was looking for a price drop on this since I played FFV Advance, and I guess this is just what I've wanted (though any money says it'll officially drop rather soon).

Also, just wondering from anyone who's played it, is the port job really make the battle system as bad as the reviews say, cause I have fond memories of this on the SNES and PSX.

bread's done
Back