Final Fantasy Origins-19.99 New @EBGames.com

yeah the BB in Austin,TX had origins, FF Chronicles, and FF Anthology at $20 each. Maybe that's something worth checking out if you have a PS1

[quote name='MadChedar0']yeah the BB in Austin,TX had origins, FF Chronicles, and FF Anthology at $20 each. Maybe that's something worth checking out if you have a PS1[/quote]

best buy in pittsburgh pa also has these, they have been getting them in stock since they were re-released last year.

well let me ask, what US versions are on there? i ask cause between the Us migration from japan the numbers get messy.

NES: FF 1-3
SNES: FF 4-6

In the US only 1 was released for the NES. For the SNES, 4 was released as 2, and 6 as 3.

So Origins includes the first FF title, and another one that never got a US release before (and with good reason, if you ask me).

I liked Final Fantasy II NES I don't know what's so bad about it. I liked the 2nd NES one better than the first one but I dont particullarly like its remake much.

the cool thing about 1 and 2 are they updated the games to look like snes games instead of old crappy nes games.

FF1 was great on the nes and it looks really good as a remake on ps1

Now i just hope they rerelease all of them on the ps3 as a big collection (i would buy it)

[quote name='hero_icon_rolemodel']I saw FF Origins for $15 regular price at the TRU store in the Fox Valley, IL store yesterday.[/quote]

Someone at TRU told me that they just dropped it.

also it is 12.99 used at gamespot now. It's still marked as 24.99 but rings up for 12.99. Just got my copy wednesday

bread's done
Back