Final Fantasy Revolution???

i dunno, doesnt seem to indicate anything other than some guy is happy about wifi... hopefully the revolution will get something better than FFCC

ehh speculation for a system that has no release date with a company that has only made 1 game for the console market of that specific system since the N64 era

Crystal Chronicles was a joke given the Square support PS2 owners got got over the years. Given that Sony still holds the upper hand in systems sold, I can't see Square defecting back to Nintendo anytime soon.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi2']Crystal Chronicles was a joke given the Square support PS2 owners got got over the years. Given that Sony still holds the upper hand in systems sold, I can't see Square defecting back to Nintendo anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

i dont know if that is neccessarily true, as far as i know square has commited to any of the next-gen systems really. perhaps well find out at e3 what they have going.

well I guess you're going to be one unhappy person, so am I. Xbox gets FFXI and PS3 gets FFXII, Revolution gets....(drum roll)....another Crystal Chronicles! :(

Meh, if you are a Final Fantas fan you need to get a Playstation. The other systems only get the MMO and spinoff FF games.

I personally despise every FF game except for FF1 and FF Tactics Advance.

[quote name='iheartmetal']i dunno, doesnt seem to indicate anything other than some guy is happy about wifi... hopefully the revolution will get something better than FFCC[/QUOTE]

Agreed, FFCC blew.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']Agreed, FFCC blew.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like it either (rental) but did any of us play it the way it was designed to be played (i.e. 4 GBAs linked to the cube)? I only played it single player. It was supposedly a blast with all 4 people playing.

If they do release another FF:CC for Revolution, at least the 3 other players could be on the internet.

[quote name='Quackzilla']Meh, if you are a Final Fantas fan you need to get a Playstation. The other systems only get the MMO and spinoff FF games.

I personally despise every FF game except for FF1 and FF Tactics Advance.[/QUOTE]

FF2 and FF3 are the greatest RPGs to ever be made. Ever.

[quote name='cgpwns']well I guess you're going to be one unhappy person, so am I. Xbox gets FFXI and PS3 gets FFXII, Revolution gets....(drum roll)....another Crystal Chronicles! :([/QUOTE]
Wait, did XII get pushed backed or something? Last I heard it was still coming out this year. Also depending on how FF: CC DS does, I think it could get more people excited about the series.

[quote name='lebowsky']I didn't like it either (rental) but did any of us play it the way it was designed to be played (i.e. 4 GBAs linked to the cube)? I only played it single player. It was supposedly a blast with all 4 people playing.

If they do release another FF:CC for Revolution, at least the 3 other players could be on the internet.[/QUOTE]

I actually did, and it really gave me an appreciation for the game. The four GBAs + one Gamecube + one copy of FFCC + three friends equation was a little hackneyed, but it did make for enjoyable gameplay. For me, at least, it harkened back to a very Gaunlet-esque, arcade-like experience.

[quote name='lebowsky']I didn't like it either (rental) but did any of us play it the way it was designed to be played (i.e. 4 GBAs linked to the cube)? I only played it single player. It was supposedly a blast with all 4 people playing.

If they do release another FF:CC for Revolution, at least the 3 other players could be on the internet.[/QUOTE]

I only played it with 3 other friends. We always had a great time. If I would have brought the link cables (instead of putting them in storage and those things won't get to my new house until June 21st) me and my friends would be playing it right now.

We really enjoyed it, getting better equipment, competing with each other getting money and items there, but still helping each other if we needed a specific item to update our equipment.

bread's done
Back