Final Fantasy Tactics PSP, $9.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='jacs']Even at $9.99 this game is not worth it because it's incredibly slow.[/QUOTE]

Slow as in a slow loading port? Or do you just not like the game?

If loading is the issue just download the ps1 classic for 9.99 anyway. If you don't like the game well, you are entitled to your opinion no matter how wrong it may be.

ya i think this is usually 10 bucks anyway these days. its only the greatest hits most places though unfortunatly

this was one of my fave rpgs back in the day. The story is so friggin awesome, i really loved it

[quote name='SgtMcQuacks']Slow as in a slow loading port? Or do you just not like the game?[/QUOTE]

I liked the game, i loved the story but the spell animations just killed it for me and i just lost the patience as the game progressed since the fights were longer and longer because of it.

psp favorites are 10 bucks... greatest hits are 20... theres a whole section on amazon with 10 dollar psp favorites.

only get the game if you dont already have it on ps1... my brother has my copy on ps1 and the psp version has updated stuff in it.

Just a suggestion for anyone looking to get into the genre. Hold off on this since it can be a little unforgiving if you aren't used to tactics RPGs, and take advantage of the Jeanne D'Arc deal at Fry's for $10 instead. If you like that, pick this one up.

bread's done
Back