Final Fantasy Tactics Sealed Original

cobadaa

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
Man I've looked everywhere for this... I've got every PS1 Final Fantasy game brand new with the original black label and all I need now to complete my collection is a sealed copy of Tactics that isn't Greatest Hits. Anyone know where I can find one without spending the stupid price that people on ebay have been willing to pay lately?

that one was rare not even very long after it came out. it got a reprint in like 1999, but i can't remember if the reprint was black label.

I still have SEALED copy (1st print) .. if you wanna cut your arms & legs then i'll sell my copy. How much do you offer ??

I remember when FFT was selling for about $200-$300 sealed before the GH reprint was announced...prices dropped and apparently buoyed since then.

OP, a sealed FFT is one of those games that people will probably take to eBay since it's so valuable. Especially a sealed original print. You might as well take a loan or save up for a week or two at work if you really want it.

i sold a sealed original approximately 4 years ago for 200 bucks. man, the dude was so happy and i felt like i robbed him. i got it for 10 bucks about a year before in a walmart clearance bin. i still have an original nes final fantasy one factory sealed that i scored for 10 bucks from the same bin. mwahahahaha.

that one was rare not even very long after it came out. it got a reprint in like 1999, but i can't remember if the reprint was black label.

Before it got the GH reprint, people were paying $100-$150 for used copies of the game, so that should indicate how rare a sealed black label is.

I'll be glad with a GH sealed copy. Finding a black label one is going to be impossible unless I'm willing to pay astronomical prices.

I have an original black label, unsealed, I actually play it, crazy huh?

I wish FFT Advance continued the mature themes and storytelling FFT did.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I thinking going keep my original sealed copy now.... in few year it went up $500 or more.[/quote]

I doubt it, since there's gonna be a remake hitting the PSP soon.

bread's done
Back