Final Fantasy VII Original Black Label Sealed

[quote name='SSJ2 Gohan']I'm selling the three discs from the original Final Fantasy VII they were not mint but I had them cleaned and now disc 2 and 3 have NO scratches and the first one theres only a small visible one so they appear Mint now if you're talking about the underside. You should have yours cleaned if you want the scratches to go away.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply. If you get CDs resurfaced it effects the original data, if you know how resurfacing works basically layers get burnt off. Ive never had good results using cleaning agents either.

Stunt this might be of interest : http://cgi.ebay.com/FINAL-FANTASY-7...4QQihZ012QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

[quote name='CloakBass']This is the most awesome thread ever.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Got forbid it has stickers on the outside.

On the cellophane.

That just peels off.

I can't tell if you're extremely picky, or just ignorant.

BTW It's going to be hard to find a perfectly sealed copy of Final Fantasy VII also pricey but you never know when a dumb person offers you it for cheap!!! or you find it at a Garage sale for like a buck!

Man I should have bought 20 FVII's and saved them for now and then sell them....dammit if only I can go back in time.

I'm looking for a Final Fantasy VII Original Black Label Sealed for Playstation
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='clearlyderanged']i sold mine for 30 bucks on ebay. the value for it is starting to go down because its readily available on psn[/QUOTE]

The market will always be there for physical copies though, since not everyone is content paying $10 for some code they just download to their system. I know I'm not.

bread's done
Back