Final Fantasy VII Versus Guide FS/T!

Trillian

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
I know a lot of you guys on CAG really like the Versus Guides, and I have here one FFVII Versus guide that I just don't use, so I thought I'd see if anyone here was interested.

Sadly, since I don't have a digital camera, I'll just have to try to describe its condition. The guide does not have the poster, unfortunately. But it is in pretty good shape, considering its age and the fact that I got it used. There's a little bit of wear around the edges of the spine (nothing major, just normal shelf wear), and a small but visible line on the left side of the front cover from having the cover held open. There's also some marks on the front cover that look like they came from someone being a little rough with the cover. But the binding is still holding well, and there are no missing, creased, or written-on pages.

If anybody's interested, I'm looking for the following:

Paypal (make offer)
Okami (PS2)
Destroy All Humans! 2 (PS2)
Mario Kart DS
Castlevania DS

I'll also check lists, but beyond what I've listed, there's not much that I'm interested in. I'm just not as big a gamer as I used to be. Anyway, if anybody's got questions, post 'em and I'll try to get to them.

bread's done
Back