Final Fantasy VII w/ Guide (Black Label)

you really should revise your listing... someone is going to bid .99 cents and you are going to basically waste the $$ you spent making it a BIN.

either remove the option for BIN, or raise your starting bid a bit. Also, i think it's 20 cent listing day for fixed price auctions -- so just price it at the price you want to sell it for.

.99 auctions end up selling for more than other ones. It is a given that this game will bring over $50 dollars so I am not worried that someone will win it for .99

Plus, when people view lowest price it helps to be on that page instead of somewhere in the middle.

I don't understand why the BIN disappears after the first bid. When it first came out, I am pretty sure the BIN option would stay active for the duration of the auction. I wish it would still work this way.

Bin only stays if a reserve is used on the auction and the bids have not reached the reserve yet. If you have a BIN and start bidding at 99 cents, you almost always will have wasted the BIN fee as someone will see the auction and bid a low amount which makes the BIN go away. (unless there is a reserve like a said earlier)

Auction ends in 16 hours... I will knock half off of shipping for CAGs but you would have to message me both in ebay and post in here.

Thanks!

bread's done
Back