Final Fantasy X-2 and Final Fantasy XII

illpleasa

CAGiversary!
Looking for (non-Ebay) deals to these classics. New and in store Large Retail Chain preferable but will also consider online and used options..

target has FFXII on clearance for 10 bucks, so does toys r us but i think its even chepaer there if u can find them... FFX-2 you will not find new in large retail stores or proly anywhere... i bought one a gamestop in great condition when they had the playstation 2 & 3 game coupon a couple weeks ago. it was marked 10 bucks (used obv) but with coupon and edge it was 7 bucks

Come to think of it, I think I saw FFX-2 in Sears but it was marked $19.99 so I didn't think to price check. I thought that would be the real price. Shouldve checked it...

Yes because the "deal" that I saw wasn't infact a "deal" at all since the game was marked at $19.99... ;)

[quote name='illini1010']target has FFXII on clearance for 10 bucks, so does toys r us but i think its even chepaer there if u can find them... FFX-2 you will not find new in large retail stores or proly anywhere... i bought one a gamestop in great condition when they had the playstation 2 & 3 game coupon a couple weeks ago. it was marked 10 bucks (used obv) but with coupon and edge it was 7 bucks[/QUOTE]

Is that deal at all Targets?I might have a reason to go out and get Final Fantasy 12 now.

[quote name='HeartsAlive']Is that deal at all Targets?I might have a reason to go out and get Final Fantasy 12 now.[/quote]

should be yes.

Didn't see any FFXII's in the Target near my area, did see a bunch of Kindom Hearts, but didnt care enough to check price on that game...

i think you will find a lot of people here with copies that they will trade off . I got some off the TRU 9.98 deal last xmas. I think i still have 7 or 8 of them non greatest hits sealed. HOpeing one day they will be worth 1 trillion dollars : )

What sucks is i still have my first copy SEALED I got xmas 2006 i paid 30 bucks for OUCH

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Those are terrible prices[/QUOTE]

Seriously. :roll: There are so many better deals out there for those games.

you can find x-2 at kmart for like... 9.xx, which is how i got mine.

as for xii, i have two extra sealed copies i got from toys r us about a year go... if you need one, i can sell one to you for $16 shipped. let me know.

Definitely check target, i was there last night and they had about 20 copies of FF12 clearanced out for $9.99

[quote name='ctrek3']Definitely check target, i was there last night and they had about 20 copies of FF12 clearanced out for $9.99[/QUOTE]

Will do.

bread's done
Back