Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD (PS3) $13.99 Amazon & Best Buy.

Actually, which version do you guys recommend?  I never really played either when they first came out.  If they cross-save then maybe I'll get the PS3 version now and pick up the Vita version later.

The only reason to get the Vita version is if you want the portability. It also doesn't come with X-2 on disc, only a DL.

There is cross save, yes.

The only reason to get the Vita version is if you want the portability. It also doesn't come with X-2 on disc, only a DL.

There is cross save, yes.
Thanks! Yeah, I have long bus commutes so the Vita version is more appealing to me for now. I knew X-2 was a download code only (too bad it wasn't a second cart), which is why I've passed up on some really good used copies of this. I didn't want to get home and find out that the code was already used (though I guess I could have just tried the code and if it was used return it to GameStop).

Cross save is such an awesome feature (and being able to set my Vita to automatically refresh saves to the cloud is really nice).

Is it worth waiting for the PS4 version? Will there be enough improvements to the PS4 version to make it worth it over the PS3 version?

I don't own a PS4 and probably won't for 3-4 years, if ever. By then the PS4 version will be cheap.

Is it worth waiting for the PS4 version? Will there be enough improvements to the PS4 version to make it worth it over the PS3 version?

I don't own a PS4 and probably won't for 3-4 years, if ever. By then the PS4 version will be cheap.
Whoops. I completely forgot this was coming out for PS4 until you mentioned it. Guess I should have waited. Oh well, it was cheap and I already have it on PS2 and Vita so what's another version? At least it has cross saves.

There's an import Vita cart available for X-2 with full English language. Unsure if the cross save is compatible but for people who really, really want a physical copy, it exists.

Thanks for the deal, OP. Would love to purchase it with the GCU discount, but no stores have it listed as available around here for instore pick-up. I'll check after work because I do know that there's a threshold for online in-store pickup. Otherwise, it's Amazon with Prime for me.

Well I bit the bullet. Something like $12 after GCU + tax for me. I was debating it...and then my wife informed me that $12 is hardly anything and I'm a nerd for debating it.

It's been a LONG time since I played FFX. Looking forward to it.

I am SOOOO tempted to bite on this, but I think I'm gonna wait for the ps4 version, which is supposed to come out in May.  This is a great deal though, GCU or no GCU.

I went to Best Buy today, but the store didn't have it. In fact, no stores on the website were showing any stock. The person I asked at the store actually looked for a copy, but couldn't find one. He order one for me to be shipped, & waved the shipping, so I paid exactly what I would of paid in the store. He told me one store had ONE copy, but told me that it's wasn't definite.

My first, & only FF game to date was FFX. Never finished it though. I think I left off somewhere after you travel on a Chocobo. Not sure if this would get any lower. I'd be surprised if this goes $9.99, but you never know. I'm not planning on getting a PS4 anytime soon. If I ever do, & still want to buy the game AGAIN, I'll just wait for a good price drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back