Final Fantasy X

sigloiv

CAG Veteran
I've searched around the forums, but I haven't managed to find a good deal on a new copy of Final Fantasy X for the PS2. I got a PS2 last Christmas (I already had a GCN and an Xbox), and I'm trying to buy up all the bargain bin blockbusters I missed. Does anyone know of any great deals?

The price at TRU is YMMV. Mine has it for $10.98, while another local has it for 9.98, and another has it for $19.99.

If you can find it at Kmart, it is $5 or less. I picked one up a few weeks ago there, and I think it has probably dropped to $2 since then.

[quote name='io']If you can find it at Kmart, it is $5 or less. I picked one up a few weeks ago there, and I think it has probably dropped to $2 since then.[/quote]

It is really that cheap in store? Their website lists $20.

I've been to 3 TRU stores and none of them have it on sale either.

$2!? Man I need to be more patient. I have one but its GH, are the ones you guys are finding GH or orginal? Im looking for an orginal.

[quote name='Riyonuk']$2!? Man I need to be more patient. I have one but its GH, are the ones you guys are finding GH or orginal? Im looking for an orginal.[/QUOTE]

The one I got for $5 at Kmart several weeks back was a GH copy. It should be $2 now, if you can find one.

Probably because they didnt have it new and wanted to make as much profit as they could off of the suckers that buy from them.

bread's done
Back