Final Fantasy XII Art Collection $.01 at BB

phantomer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
it was free when you purchased the game when it came out, and stayed for $15 by itself for a while until now. $.01 right now.

it's a mini-artbook, inside a dvd-case. no dvd or CD. size of the game manual. 32~ pages. real basic artworks/CGs/etc.

My BB has them, but still has them marked $14.99. Didn't actually bother to check them, but probably will now next time.

Just got back from a Best Buy. Managed to find one box for it. I specifically say box becaused the wrapping was slightly opened, so I checked inside the box and of course, the disc was missing. Last copy at the store too. Who steals something worth a penny???

[quote name='phoenix6666']Just got back from a Best Buy. Managed to find one box for it. I specifically say box becaused the wrapping was slightly opened, so I checked inside the box and of course, the disc was missing. Last copy at the store too. Who steals something worth a penny???[/quote]

Calm down. Nothing was missing from it. For you see, there was no disc in there to begin with. Brady merely used DVD cases to hold this small artbook in.

[quote name='Orbiting234']Calm down. Nothing was missing from it. For you see, there was no disc in there to begin with. Brady merely used DVD cases to hold this small artbook in.[/quote]

You're kidding.....

Aw, man! That was the only place around me that had it, and the employee thought the same as me so I'm willing to bet that it was removed from the floor now....sigh....

DOH!!!!:bomb:

I managed to find one of these on Friday. I also picked up the Superman Returns busts of Superman and Lex Luthor, they didn't have the Clark Kent one. Nice (cheap) haul IMO. :D

I also picked up one of the Art Collections on Friday at Best Buy, was just browsing through the games seeing if there was a Wii Play hiding somewhere and spotted one Art Collection left. Totally forgot about the collection before seeing it that day but I remembered that it should be a penny and picked it up.

bread's done
Back