Final Fantasy XII Play Arts Figures

These arrived a little while ago (I think a week or so?)... and I schlepped on posting about it. Packed securely, perfect condition, etc. I'm quite happy and I'll check this retailer first for other collectibles.

It has been quite a while since I made the order, but I assume this is a universal manufacturing delay, and not the fault of Final Destination.

[quote name='nicz888']how much they charge for shipping[/quote]

I paid $7.19 for the four figurines, which seems about right for the (physical) size of the order.

Right now they're offering 10% off orders above $40, which means if I'd ordered now I could essentially get free shipping and change.

Dude, you paid retail price for them. If you notice on the website, you save 0%. Seriously, this tread looks like a marketing tread.

[quote name='hero101']Dude, you paid retail price for them. If you notice on the website, you save 0%.[/quote]

It was the best price I could find (still is). I was so psyched (and afraid they'd be impossible to find later) I preordered right away before MSRP was announed.

Heck, I'm still not sure what MSRP is. I don't know why Square doesn't make it easier to find and buy merch. They even have their own official online store, and you wouldn't know from their website that these things even exist.

If anyone can find a better deal after shipping, they should post it! The best I'm seeing anywhere else is still a few more dollars after shipping, so while I didn't get a true "Cheap Ass" deal, I'd do the same thing again. I made the mistake of waiting on Resident Evil 4 figures until I could get them cheap; now I can hardly find the ones I want.

[quote name='hero101']Here is an ebay auction: (5 Hours, 22 mins left)
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Final-Fantasy-XII-Play-Arts-Action-Figure-Set-of-4_W0QQitemZ150118756175QQihZ005QQcategoryZ16462QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

$51+~$16=~67[/quote]

As banpeikun points out, the final price is pretty much what I paid.

Not that I disagree with the general premise that I might have shaved a couple dollars off the price... but as I pointed out, after getting burned and not being able to find some stuff once, I didn't want to take a chance on hawking auctions. I'm cheap, but only cheap enough to have hunt down the cheapest PREorder...!

And even if you're paying MSRP, I just want everyone to know that Final Destination is, indeed, reputable.

Hello all,

I am the owner of Final Destination, and I just want to clear some things up. The MSRP on these figures are $24.99 each, making a set of 4 about $100.00 retail.

The Reason why you see the you save 0% on our site is not because this item is listed at MSRP, but just some bad programing from the people who designed our site. They refuse to fix it and I have not been able to figure it out yet.

What happens is there are 2 areas we have to enter our pricing on the backend, one is supposed to be for regular price, and the other is the sale price. The problem is when we submit our items to shopping sites, Froogle looks at the Regular Price and Yahoo Shopping looks at the Sale Price and this is why we have to keep these 2 items the same. I know it is not ideal and I am working to fix it.

Please feel free to message us or reply to this thread, and we will submit a response. You can also email me for coupon codes, and this weeks specials.

If there is a place on this site where we can submit this information, please let me know so we can utilize it. I would be happy to work out some kind of CAG Coupon for you all.

Thanks for your time,
Michael
Final Destination

[quote name='beeporama']
And even if you're paying MSRP, I just want everyone to know that Final Destination is, indeed, reputable.[/quote]

I'd also like to chime in on this. I've ordered from Final Destination a number of times and I've had nothing but excellent service. Their prices are also some of the best I've seen on the web.

In Series 1 there is no Fran Figure. Square did talk about doing a second series to these figures, but they have not be advertised yet. Please let me know if you have any more questions and I will be happy to help.

Michael
Final Destination

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']I want a Fran figure. Does such a thing exist?[/quote]

I want one too... can't believe they didn't make one. I'd think it'd be the most popular.

Here is your coupon Code.

cagfreeship

It is for free shipping for all orders $100.00 or more. This will not expire.

We are also offering 10% off all orders $40.00 or more with coupon code VENOM
This Expires on Friday May 11th.

You can only use one Coupon code per transaction.

Thanks for your support everyone, and please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Michael
Final Destination

bread's done
Back