Final Fantasy XII

SkiDragon

CAGiversary!
I was wondering what the best deal on FFXII was right now. I saw it for $20 at Wal-Mart and was wondering if that was a good deal or not.

$20 is a good deal for it. I got it day one for $60 for the LE and still have not played it. Thought this game would do really well and it is not even a year yet and its already down to $20-30 at retail

Sorry to bring this up again, but I just realized that there was a collector's edition of this game. I was wondering what some good deals on that were.

The collector's edition is $30 @ gamestop.
[quote name='SkiDragon']Sorry to bring this up again, but I just realized that there was a collector's edition of this game. I was wondering what some good deals on that were.[/quote]

Yea, it's $30 at Gamestop. The regular edition is $20 at best buy if your wal mart doesn't have any more. If you think the tin case and the a summary disc of all the Final Fantasies is worth the extra $10 then get the LE at gamestope

I got the LE when it dropped the $50 and thought it was worth it. So it's worth it at $30. But if you don't care about the extra DVD and the cool case, the normal edition is $20 everywhere else

I was thinking that the CE might hold its value a little better than the standard edition. I think this game is about to become Greatest Hits. Since Gamestop has the same price for all of their FF12 versions, I figure the CE there will soon be $20. But that is just speculation. I dislike having to choose between two different versions.

When I bought the game at $50, I thought it was worth every penny... So for $20, it's definitely a steal, it's one of my favorite PS2 games. \\:D/

bread's done
Back