Final Fantasy XIII-2 CE 360/PS3 39.99 @ amazon

technicalstylez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (98%)
FF XIII-2 CE (artbook packaging w/ 4 disc soundtrack) both platforms 39.99

http://www.amazon.com/Fantasy-XIII-.../ref=sr_tr_sr_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1338801378&sr=8-1

i have the ps3 version already. the artwork is concept/sketch work for later cg rendered images, not that many pages; the 4 disc soundtrack is awesome.

note- doesn't include a vanilla case so that might bother some of you. instead the disc snaps into a plastic enclosure on the inside of the book's cover.

you know, with game companies releasing certain titles multiple times, i think we'll see ff13-2 release in the near future with all that dlc included someday. what was it ? about 40 bucks worth of dlc ?

[quote name='heyheyhey11']you know, with game companies releasing certain titles multiple times, i think we'll see ff13-2 release in the near future with all that dlc included someday. what was it ? about 40 bucks worth of dlc ?[/QUOTE]

sounds about right, but the majority of it is cosmetic and doesn't really add anything new to the gameplay.

[quote name='roymustang']Hmmm this is tough, I've been waiting for this. but I was kinda hoping for $29.99[/QUOTE]

Same here. Plus the packaging has visible brown cardboard. It just looks a little cheap when it is sealed. Maybe I am too picky, but I like clean looking packaging when I am keeping things sealed.

[quote name='slowdive21']Same here. Plus the packaging has visible brown cardboard. It just looks a little cheap when it is sealed. Maybe I am too picky, but I like clean looking packaging when I am keeping things sealed.[/QUOTE]

Does it?

I thought that cardboard was with the extra back that's added on the version Best Buy had since it included the novel. Does the one from Amazon have that second back with the game info too?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']Does it?

I thought that cardboard was with the extra back that's added on the version Best Buy had since it included the novel. Does the one from Amazon have that second back with the game info too?[/QUOTE]

Oh I don't know. I've only seen it at bestbuy. I think amazon had the novellas too though.

[quote name='roymustang']Well I decided to bite, but I'll probably regret it when this turn up cheaper in the next few months.[/QUOTE]

Same, same.

[quote name='TheHelix']$20 or less![/QUOTE]

Eh, I'll bite on the first one that goes into AWD while the new is at 39.99.

Wonder if the new Kingdom Hearts LE is going to do this poorly.

All these FFXIII-2 deals just make us early pre-order guys look bad. And that's the same thing I bought at $69.99.

...In for one.

I already have the novela after buying and trading in my vanilla best buy gamer unlocked copy for a profit. This ce better than the saints row 3 ce for $40 but not as good as the lord of the rings north ce for $40. Will wait until I can get 13-2 ce for $25-$30.

I was actually disappointed in the CE. I would just grab the regular edition at around the $20 mark. It will get there... again.

[quote name='bruistopher']It went down for the PS3 right now. The PS3 is $32 and the 360 is still $40.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure that you weren't looking at the standard edition? The limited edition is $40 for both platforms at the moment.

[quote name='11440']Are you sure that you weren't looking at the standard edition? The limited edition is $40 for both platforms at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Whoops! Sorry! It was the standard edition I was looking at. I just woke up from a nap and got a little excited and thought the CE dropped.

Sorry again.

bread's done
Back