Final Fantasy XIII - $34 at Amazon (PS3)

Eh $34 seems fine price, its just if you don't have the time or you find hallways and a melodramtic kinda storyline thingy not your thing don't get it.

I bought it for $60 and I don't feel too bad about it. Oh God Don't Shoot!

Been this price for about a month. It's a 60 hour good movie with some button pressing. Then 50 hours of grinding if you want to platinum it.

Yeah FFXIII sure is terrible. I recommend some high tier JRPGs such as Resonance of Fate or Star Ocean: The Last Departure to tide you over instead.

[quote name='Squarehard']Most people didn't even buy this when it was $20 at Best Buy.[/QUOTE]

I must have missed the BestBuy sale :( I'm waiting til it dips around there again.

[quote name='Daveykz']I must have missed the BestBuy sale :( I'm waiting til it dips around there again.[/QUOTE]

Ha! Im in that boat too, I just want the trophies for it. Anyone willing to sell it to me 20 bucks?

I just want the trophies for it.

Look other places. Most of the trophies are received after the main game through grinding. By the time you finish the game you'll only have like 15/35 of the trophies, and then it's serious grindtime.

[quote name='robpe36']Any reason why you didn't mention the Xbox 360 version is also going for $34?[/QUOTE]

Because I didn't check the 360 version?

[quote name='panzerfaust']Yeah FFXIII sure is terrible. I recommend some high tier JRPGs such as Resonance of Fate or Star Ocean: The Last Departure to tide you over instead.[/QUOTE]

Think you got your cheesy JRPG subtitles crossed.

bread's done
Back