Final Fantasy XIII 360 Console $299.99 Amazon

41down

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
yeah yeah..i know the new 360s are out and everyone is pretty much going nuts over them... this comes with ff13 and an extra controller but without the wireless. i wouldnt mind grabbing one of these limited edition 250gb (mw2,sc,ff13) consoles if they continue to drop in the price. i actually went to several walmarts when someone posted that they found these consoles for $200 earlier this week but that was a major let down...anyway just a heads up.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002I0J9W0/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Good deal if you're looking for FF or want to sell it. And I think the controllers are wireless. It says so in the product description anyway:

What’s in the Box
• Xbox 360 Console
• Final Fantasy XIII (Rated “T” for Teen.)
• Xbox 360 250GB Hard Drive
• 2 Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers
• 1 Xbox 360 Wired Headset
• 1 Ethernet cable
• 1 Standard definition Xbox 360 Composite A/V cable

[quote name='cheeky']Is this just a white console or is there a design on it somewhere?[/QUOTE]
It's just white unless Amazon surprises you with the FF13 faceplate, which was the preorder bonus.

do you guys think the splinter cell bundle will drop too, or that either of these bundles will drop further? I'm still on the edge about either this or the $149.99 Spring 2010 Arcade Bundle + $50 GC... any advice anyone?

[quote name='cheeky']Is this just a white console or is there a design on it somewhere?[/QUOTE]

I think the HDD has Final Fantasy written where the size is.

360console_2.jpg

[quote name='drgnasdt']do you guys think the splinter cell bundle will drop too, or that either of these bundles will drop further? I'm still on the edge about either this or the $149.99 Spring 2010 Arcade Bundle + $50 GC... any advice anyone?[/QUOTE]

I sort of have a feeling the 250s will drop further. They'll keep dropping until they sell out.

...What's kind of weird is that Amazon still has the FF13 faceplate listed for $50... It used to be a bonus with the system.

The HDD says "FINAL FANTASY XIII" instead of "250GB HDD".

I think you're much better off getting the new 360... it's not worth it for a special HDD etching, inferior port of FF13, and another controller.

I have to unfortunately agree (unless the new one ends up a disaster). I would have probably done this three months ago though! I was so tempted by this package, and I love the box itself. Really awesome.

I don't think it was a terrible deal at $400, and certainly not at $300...except for the new one.

Dang, I really want to know if the new one has hard drives replaceable with normal notebook drives!

[quote name='Wolfpup']I don't think it was a terrible deal at $400, and certainly not at $300...except for the new one.

Dang, I really want to know if the new one has hard drives replaceable with normal notebook drives![/QUOTE]

Knowing Microsoft I really doubt it, but the hard drives are a lot smaller so it's possible. Search around google I'm sure you can find out, but I have a feeling Microsoft won't allow you to do this.

[quote name='xFatalFlaw']Knowing Microsoft I really doubt it, but the hard drives are a lot smaller so it's possible. Search around google I'm sure you can find out, but I have a feeling Microsoft won't allow you to do this.[/QUOTE]

Right now I don't really trust the info that's out there, as most people were acting like it took normal notebook drives, only then Giant Bomb said it was in a case they thought and wouldn't be doable. Sooooo I hope that's not the case :(

The MW2 would be worth $299 IMO but the other two I'm not sure about..there isn't anything "special" to the xboxes.

bread's done
Back