Final Fantasy XIII $52.99 at Frys

well this is a pretty decent price if the retail stores carry it for that, and i agree, i think they will. tax will just bring it to amazon's price but still pretty decent for a day one release.

I was going to post this on the Fry's Ad thread haha. I'm going to price match it at Target and get the $10 gift card :p.

[quote name='hbk']Wow, the shipping costs whopping over 7 dollars to NY...not to count tax yet.[/QUOTE]

Fry's S&H charges are always terrible. I don't have any B&M available, so I never buy anything from them because S&H always kills their deals.

[quote name='Dissolve']People are actually going to spend money on this "game"?[/QUOTE]

troll alert

nice price...the newspaper ad today just said "low price"

[quote name='sonicboom510']Hopefully they have it in the AD by tomorrow or Tuesday. Price match with Target and get that bonus $10 giftcard.[/QUOTE]

Target price matches? o_O I've tried to PM at my local target before and they've told me they dont....

They do homie, if they're denying you the opportunity to price match with an advertisement from a local competitor, they're doing something wrong.

[quote name='sonicboom510']They do homie, if they're denying you the opportunity to price match with an advertisement from a local competitor, they're doing something wrong.[/QUOTE]

Whats their price-match radius? The closest Fry's is ~35 miles away or so.

As long as you have the advertisement with the listed price, they will PM it. I live in San Bruno, CA and the nearest Fry's is way to damn far away (San Jose). Fortunately, I get the ad prices from behind the local newspaper and the Target where I work at happily price matches that.

[quote name='sonicboom510']As long as you have the advertisement with the listed price, they will PM it. I live in San Bruno, CA and the nearest Fry's is way to damn far away (San Jose). Fortunately, I get the ad prices from behind the local newspaper and the Target where I work at happily price matches that.[/QUOTE]

What if the Ad says "Low Price" but doesn't list an actual price (because in my Sunday Newspaper, Fry's Ad said "Low Price" in it without actually listing what the price will be in store...)?

Will Target price match by calling Fry's or does the Ad that you show them have to have an "Advertised Price" for them to beat?

Thanks.

They're not going to bother calling Fry's, nor should you bother them to do so.

You can't price match the game if it will remain "Low Price" on the listing. Hopefully Fry's updates it by Tuesday.

Pretty good price. I'd love to price match but the stores around here are notorious for not attempting to PM Fry's. Not only that but the gas price to travel to my closest Fry's to pick it up as opposed to a Target store much closer to where I work might not offset the gas spent.

Good find, OP, for those living near a store and those not wanting to mess with gift cards.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Why not just get it at Amazon?[/QUOTE]

I live within driving distance of 4 different Fry's locations and if I don't feel like waiting for the darn thing to ship, I could always swing by one after work to pick it up for around the same price.

Purchased FFXIII for $52.99 this morning at Fry's.
Also Fry's had the Collector's Edition Guide was only $24.99.
Their regular edition was like $18.xx

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back