Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Edition

yakumo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
202 (100%)
I'm wondering if Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Edition is worth buying. The item includes a DLC card for a final fantasy avatar, a Lightning DS3 Controller, and the Final Fantasy XIII Chinese/English Game that is Japanese voice with Chinese and English subtitle. The total price of this item is $99.00 + Shipping. I want some opinion if it is worth buying or not. Link to play-asia: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-bp-49-en-15-final+fantasy+xiii-70-3ufd.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Not unless you need or really want a new DS3. If I remember correctly, it was on sale for 30 or 40 recently, so basicly your paying for the DS3 and DLC. Thumbs down IMO.

Coming from someone who bought the deluxe edition of the bundle (also includes a soundtrack, poster, PSN card) I would say it is totally worth the moohla is your a big enough Final Fantasy 13 fan. I have no regrets of laying the money down for it, and the DS3 is actually very pretty.

I might just wait for the controller to drop but I will get the game because I hated the English version. I will wait for the controller price to drop then get it just to have a different controller besides I already have 4 DS3 controller and a regular SixAxis. Thank you Kissfuldreamer and tankass for your opinion inputs.

I just bought this bundle recently too. Does anyone know if we can even use that PSN avatar code for US accounts? I don't want to open it and try.

bread's done
Back