Final Fantasy XIII PS3 $9.99 @ Walmart

midorix

CAGiversary!
Did my basic search and didn't see any post on it. I'm sure as I post this, someone will point me to the link where this is mentioned but I figured I post this anyway.

Final Fantasy XIII is on sale for $9.96 @ Walmart (sorry...off by 3 cents on the heading).
I've bought this game last year through Amazon's lightning deal for $19 and still haven't played it :cry:.

I guess you win some and lose some.

[quote name='KtMack23']Its been $10/$9 at gamestop for a couple weeks[/QUOTE]

I think they've been out of stock for a while.....

At Walmart I would think you would only be able to get a Greatest Hits version. At gamestop a few days ago I got a new black label one for the $10. Not that it matters to me, but some folks might want the non red label one I guess

[quote name='Slowdance']Xenogears is $9.99 on PSN. Might as well get a decent game if you're looking for an RPG.[/QUOTE]

Hey look guys its one of those final fantasyXlll has no towns guys. So instead he bought a PSN game in hopes PSN doesn't end up like the first xbox live.

sweet!

They had it in stock at my local Walmart.

Just ordered with local pick-up, so I can get it before their sold out, when I go shopping in a few days.

[quote name='midorix']I think they've been out of stock for a while.....[/QUOTE]

Ya online but I've gone to 3 stores and all of them had at least 3 used copies for each console

bread's done
Back