Final Fantasy XIII PSICOM Huntress Uniform contest (winner decided)

Chris Hammers

CAGiversary!
So yeah, I have one of these from buying the game and I have no intention on using it. Maybe one of you nice folk want it? Dunno how I'll go about giving it away. I'm sure there is something on the internet that allows you to put in a bunch of names and it'll randomly pick one. Can anyone link me to that? Then I'll put everyone who enters in and pick a winner that way.

It's a UK copy of the game if that matters and I'll have this little contest running till this time tomorrow I guess.

Random.org has decided the winner so everyone please congratulate cin84-12. Your code will be pm'd to you shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, your first post! And I linked you to that site on MSN for that already. Pay attention to our convo. =P

Only thing I found for randomly picking a name is for Excel.

Enter A List Of Names In Column A
Now Enter The Formula Below In The Cell You Want The Random Name Returned.
=INDEX($A:$A,RANDBETWEEN(1,COUNTA($A:$A)),1)

This will pick a name at random from your list in column A. It will also be dynamic in that when/if you add/remove names from the list they will automatically be included/excluded.

Not sure if that helps :) There is prolly something out there a million times easier tho.

Anyways, I would love to be entered. Would like to get it for my best friend.

[quote name='Chris Hammers']So yeah, I have one of these from buying the game and I have no intention on using it. Maybe one of you nice folk want it? Dunno how I'll go about giving it away. I'm sure there is something on the internet that allows you to put in a bunch of names and it'll randomly pick one. Can anyone link me to that? Then I'll put everyone who enters in and pick a winner that way.

It's a UK copy of the game if that matters and I'll have this little contest running till this time tomorrow I guess.[/QUOTE]

I think that you should make a contest. Maybe the first person to guess your name wins it? CHRIS?

I'm in.

I'm sort of ignoring the game until the price drops, so I have no idea what the PSICOM Huntress Uniform is. But it sounds good.

[quote name='watcher0']I'm in.

I'm sort of ignoring the game until the price drops, so I have no idea what the PSICOM Huntress Uniform is. But it sounds good.[/QUOTE]

I'm doing the same. Waiting to the game reaches $45 or less to buy. Come-on AMAZON......, give me a good sale! Its been happening with a lot of new titles lately.

bread's done
Back