finally a reason for me to have a network adaptor aside from FFXI

[quote name='jdpimp']I believe its all been in jest XboxMaster, you need not fear the flame.....[/quote]

The little guy on your avatar does, yet countless times he doesn't.

MK9: Serious Sam: The Next Encounter didn't do it for you? :p

Seriously, if Sam sells anyone other than myself on the network adapter I would be surprised.... but I just had to throw it in.... I couldn't resist.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='jdpimp']I believe its all been in jest XboxMaster, you need not fear the flame.....[/quote]

The little guy on your avatar does, yet countless times he doesn't.[/quote]

Everytime I try to warn him, but alas, he does not listen....

[quote name='metroidkiller9']http://ps2.ign.com/articles/507/507391p1.html

ratchet and clank 3 or ratchet and clank: up your arsenal will have online multiplayer deathmatches.[/quote]

I, too, will be getting a network adaptor specifically for Ratchet 3. However, from what I've heard/read they've only spoke about 4-on-4 team fights, not deathmatches.

Gamespot snippet:

"The broadband-only mode will support up to eight players, with voice support via the PlayStation 2's USB headset. The online mode will feature a full-on lobby system with friends lists. At the moment, Insomniac is only talking about one particular game--capture the base--which plays like it sounds. "

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/ratchetclankiii/preview_6093780-2.html

P.S. I miss the salesman from Ratchet 1.

bigdirty, wow i couldnt see buying spending 35 on the network adaptor for a 20 dollar game. plus im not a big fan of shooters. i only play the grade a titles (goldeneye, perfect dark, halo).

biotch, you are right. as of now there is only a capture the base sorta mode but ign says its confirmed that there will be other modes as well. one of thems gotta be a deathmatch or im gonna be pissed.

LOL I too love the ratchet n clank seires, but if thats the only reason your gettin an adapter you had better try the socom games. They will blow your ass away. :D

The fact that you didn't consider getting the NA for SOCOM disturbs the balance of nature. Some small child in Japan just fell into a crag created by the tectonic shift you caused. Good job.

Considering that I am also a big fan of those three shooters (and not many others, save the original MOH games on PSX) mostly for their multiplayer features, I should think SOCOM would have been a good choice for online play for you. Single player is weak, but multiplayer is excellent.

[quote name='WildWop']The fact that you didn't consider getting the NA for SOCOM disturbs the balance of nature. Some small child in Japan just fell into a crag created by the tectonic shift you caused. Good job.

Considering that I am also a big fan of those three shooters (and not many others, save the original MOH games on PSX) mostly for their multiplayer features, I should think SOCOM would have been a good choice for online play for you. Single player is weak, but multiplayer is excellent.[/quote]

LOL, it's not THAT serious:) I thought socom 1 kinda sucked.

[quote name='WildWop']The fact that you didn't consider getting the NA for SOCOM disturbs the balance of nature. Some small child in Japan just fell into a crag created by the tectonic shift you caused. Good job.

Considering that I am also a big fan of those three shooters (and not many others, save the original MOH games on PSX) mostly for their multiplayer features, I should think SOCOM would have been a good choice for online play for you. Single player is weak, but multiplayer is excellent.[/quote]

the title clearly says "another reason for me to have a network adaptor" not "another reason for me to get a network adaptor". i bought the network adaptor and socom on release day. and i dont see how you would gather that i would like this game based on the games i listed (goldeneye, perfect dark, and halo). its more realistic than i care for in a shooter.

bread's done
Back