finally put my buy 2 get 1 free coupon to good use

PaP3rKuT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
okay i did an invent check this morning, saw that gitaroo man was available at a local gs & thought it would be a great xmas gift. Went into the gs & asked one of the employees to check if they have it so the guy went to check and said that they didnt. So i was just browsing thru the ps2 section since i had the gs b2g1f coupon, i notice that the gitaroo man case was stashed in the back of the rack so i picked it out and took it to the cashier along w/ gallop racer 04 & zeldas master quest. Thats how i ended up with the game and someone wont be able to buy it after work today. I realize that the game is $44.99 instead of being $34.99 a few months back and it was only $14.99 two years ago...

gitaroo.jpg

[quote name='PaP3rKuT']okay i did an invent check this morning, saw that gitaroo man was available at a local gs & thought it would be a great xmas gift. Went into the gs & asked one of the employees to check if they have it so the guy went to check and said that they didnt. So i was just browsing thru the ps2 section since i had the gs b2g1f coupon, i notice that the gitaroo man case was stashed in the back of the rack so i picked it out and took it to the cashier along w/ gallop racer 04 & zeldas master quest. Thats how i ended up with the game and someone wont be able to buy it after work today. I realize that the game is $44.99 instead of being $34.99 a few months back and it was only $14.99 two years ago...

gitaroo.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yea the jacked up the game to 44.99 few weeks ago

how much you pay for Gallop racer 2004... wonder how badly gamestop is ripping people off on that game (i got 2 copies for 24 each at TRU)

I wonder how the person who hid Gitaroo man felt when he returned, only to not find it. Not that you did anything wrong but I'm just curious.

[quote name='cycophuk']How do you check the inventory of local stores?[/QUOTE]

Go to Gamestop.com and search for the game you want, then it should be pretty self-explanatory from there... I mean seriously :roll:

[quote name='aoLat']Go to Gamestop.com and search for the game you want, then it should be pretty self-explanatory from there... I mean seriously :roll:[/QUOTE]

If you're not competent enough to find it yourself, then you're obviously going to need visual aid.

@_@

[quote name='pimp tyranny']a gift? it looks to me like you resell all your rare finds.[/QUOTE]

There are always exceptions. I fully intend to give my favorite cousin Suikoden I & II when he buys a PS3 as a "Welcome to the Land of RPG Goodness" gift.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']damn man, kudos. that's a helluva gift. you sure starting on the PS FFs wouldn't be a better beginning?[/QUOTE]

He's already played all of them when he borrowed his friend's PS over the years, with the exception of FFX and FFX-2. I'm sure he'll hate the gift, cause when I'll give it to him and tell him how much it's worth, I know he'll respond, "Blast you! Now I need to find a gift of at least equal value or I look like a jerk."

Getting that response and pissing him off like that is one reason I'm giving them to him. :lol:

And seeing him happy is a distant, distant tertiary goal. ;)

[quote name='Farny']
gita26bm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Wait wait...so what if I'm not sure how many digits are in my zip-code and my Gamestop is 11 miles away?

bread's done
Back