Finally someone who also hates andy

Oh andy milonakis, just when I thought "the world needs another show with some idiot or idiots doing stupid crap in public." mtv answered my prayers.

That was funny when he had that Napoleon Dynamite-like voice. "Hi, wanna see me eat a cupcake?"

"I'm Andy Milonakis... I suck a lot of cock-is..."

[quote name='Grave_Addiction']The dude looks like Andy Dick on crack. But it was pretty funny.[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for that guys mom to bust him was he was saying oh you a fluffy pillow. and he ate a rolled item not a cupcake. :lol:

However besides from the low production values ;)

I agree I fucking hate andy miklsnvajkl or what ever his name is.

[quote name='Greetard']I think Wikipedia has their facts wrong. There is no way that douche is 29 years old.[/QUOTE]

No, that douche is in fact 29 years old. He's like Gary Coleman but white and obese.

Holy crap! That fag is almost 30!?!?
I used to giggle when he was on Kimmel because i thought he was just some stupid fat kid. He used me like a cheap whore!

That Ebaum'sWorld guy is much less funny than Andy Milonakis... if Andy M didn't get his own show im sure no one would be hating on him. Andy Milonakis has been doing this for years on the internet and now he has a show so good for him whether he is funny or not.

[quote name='evilmregg']No, that douche is in fact 29 years old. He's like Gary Coleman but white and obese.[/QUOTE]

Wow. That just completely ruins the show for me. I didn't think it was great, but not awful like others thought (the Lil John/Fruity Pebbles skit was hilarious). Part of the humor was that he was just a stupid kid. Goddamn it.

[quote name='balzak520']FVCK YOU OP!!11!

and FVCK YOU ANDY MILONAKIS!!!1!![/QUOTE]

come up with your own material.. like seriously.

and andy milonakis is not the manshow boy.. they look nothing alike..

[quote name='Cracka']come up with your own material.. like seriously.

and andy milonakis is not the manshow boy.. they look nothing alike..[/QUOTE]

Yes he is. Read the Wikipedia article. It mentions how Jimmy Kimmel partly made him famous.

[quote name='Greetard']Yes he is. Read the Wikipedia article. It mentions how Jimmy Kimmel partly made him famous.[/QUOTE]

That's because Andy Milonakis was a regular on the JIMMY KIMMEL SHOW. Hell; the Wikipedia reference mentions that and says nothing about "The Man Show".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_milonakis

http://imdb.com/name/nm1429102/ - Andy Milonakis
http://imdb.com/name/nm1299759/ - Aaron Hamill, the "Man Show Boy" who is actually a boy.

Not to mention, again, that they look nothing alike.

he's also in the new movie Waiting, which is fucking hilarious. y'all really should go out and see it. but anyway, yeah Andy Milonakis sucks ass, but Tom Green was the shit. is i guess, but i haven't seen him in a movie in a while. he was great in Stealing Harvard and Road Trip though.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']he's also in the new movie Waiting, which is fucking hilarious. y'all really should go out and see it. but anyway, yeah Andy Milonakis sucks ass, but Tom Green was the shit. is i guess, but i haven't seen him in a movie in a while. he was great in Stealing Harvard and Road Trip though.[/QUOTE]

I hated Milonakis, but yes, Waiting was a very good movie.

(Oh, and I really hated Tom Green too...)

[quote name='Greetard']Wow. That just completely ruins the show for me. I didn't think it was great, but not awful like others thought (the Lil John/Fruity Pebbles skit was hilarious). Part of the humor was that he was just a stupid kid. Goddamn it.[/QUOTE]
My thoughts exactly.

My time with milanokis dates back to his "super bowl is gay song" which I think he did in 2000 or so. After the song came out (I think it was made "famous" because it was on jimmy kimmel) he did an interview with a detroit radio show called drew and mike. Drew and mike really went to town on andy and just plain hammered the guy because of how old and how stupid he was.

ANDY SUCKS

[quote name='Greetard']Yes he is. Read the Wikipedia article. It mentions how Jimmy Kimmel partly made him famous.[/QUOTE]that article says he's NOT the man show boy in the last sentence.

bread's done
Back